FHF trip report

FYI: The pic uploader says all my pictures are to big, any ideas on how I can get pics up??????

Sorry it took so long to get this done, but it's been crazy since we got back. Between school, family and being pregnant I am surprised I even get time to do this.

So here we go.

We left Friday 26 Oct. from Huntsville, AL. I drove a few hours and then Ryan had to drive seeing as I got really car sick..... :( We stopped at my in-laws for the weekend and for Trent's birthday. Monday morning around 6:30 we were all packed and ready to head to Orlando to start our week at Disney. We ended-up going to Hollywood Studios for the day. It turned out to be FREEZING that day, but I ended-up buying a bunch of warm clothes as souvenirs for that day...lol! Trent, for some obscure reason, did not do so well that day. We met Lightning McQueen and Mater, took a picture with them. The Pixar Place was insane and there was a 2 HOUR wait for the Toy Story ride so we skipped that. Ryan wen ton the Rocking Rollercoaster and The Tower of Terror, man it sucks being pregnant at Disney :( We left around lunch time and went to Walmart to grab some Turkey legs and sides, paying almost $11 for a Turkey leg at Disney was a no-no for me. Checked into our Resort, Art of Animation. We stayed in the Little Mermaid rood. It was amazing they really went to a lot of trouble with that resort it is AWESOME!!! We met up with Lou and he gave us all our goodies from our wonderful Fiends! THANK YOU GUYS!!!:) Played at the Arcade downstairs in the lobby and then turned-in for the night.

Tuesday morning we got up bright and early and we were off to the Magic Kingdom for the day. We took the farry over. Was a bit of chiller again, but it warmed-up a little later on in the day. Got there in time to see the opening ceremony and headed straight for Space Mountain for Ryan. while he was off riding that I had to go scout out the little stores....lol! Thunder Moutain was next on the list. Splash Mountain was closed, they seemed to be having some kind of issue with the ride. After that it was time for Trent friendly rides....:) We went on Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, It's a small world, The Haunted Mansion, Aladdin, the racing cars(Can't remember the name) and Buzz Lightyear ride. He also got to meet the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and Buzz Lightyear. In the New part of Fantasyland they have a neat little rollercoaster for the kiddies, The Barnstormer, he went on that with Daddy:) We took the train back to the main entrance and calle dit for the day. Regrouped at the resort and headed back to MK for Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party. Man was there a lot of people! We went on It's a Small World again, did some trivk-or-treating, watched the fireworks and called-it a night. Was pretty neat to see the park all decked-out for Halloween.

Wednesday, we took a rest day. We went swimming in the Finding Nemo pool, played some arcade games and had some Five Guys for lunch.Well deseved day of rest for us. Went to the Fort that night to spend the evening with our wonderful Fiends. It was so nice to see everyone again! We watched the fireworks from the dock at the Fort and the headed home.

Thursday it was The Animal Kingdom. Grabbed a Fast Pass for Expedition Everest and went over to Kilimanjaro Safari's. That was fun and Trent seemed to enjoy the animals a lot. Everest was having some hiccups and so we had to come back later. We went to the Boneyard after that, yes that was where we got stuck for awhile because it's a giant playground and T had so much fun. It's tough to be a bug was next on the list. To my surprise T did very good in this.Little man is a trooper just like his Daddy:) We did the Maharaja trail and saw all the birds and tigers. Back to Everest, it was finally up and running. Kali river rapids were closed:( Spent the rest of the afternoon in line to see Donald Duck, Minnie and Mickey. Got really nice pics with all of them. Went back to the resort and got some rest.

Friday was our last day and we went to Epcot that day. Did Spaceship Earth which was really cool, The seas with Nemo and friends. Walked through all the countries and had lunch in Germany at Sommerfest. Had some yummy bratwurst with sauerkraut and some Bavarian Cheesecake. After that my feet were done, Trent was done and we were ready to head back to the resort. Went for a nice swim, by this time the weather had warmed-up nicely.

Saturday was our travel day and we were really sad to go home but alas every good thing must come to an end. Headed back to Huntsville really sad but I am sure we will make it back to Disney sooner or later.

Thank you to everyone of you guys who made it possible for our family to go to Disney! We appreciated all your effort and time spent on this! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

So glad you had an awesome time!!! I really wish we could have hooked up with ya'll more and spent more time together!!!

As far as pics go. Go to photobucket.com and get a free account, then upload your pictures there.

Once they are uploaded, pick the ones you want and copy the "image" link here to the boards!

Love the pictures. Sounds like you had a great trip! Sorry we didn't get to meet you.

Thank you. We had a blast :) We will have to make a plan to finally meet-up. We might go camping at Stone Mountain in May. Will have to see how that works out with the new baby though....lol!

Thanks for the wonderful TR!! It was great seeing you guys again. I couldn't get over how big Trent got since the last time we saw him.

Hope to see you guys at SM so we can spend some good quality time together!!

It was great seeing you too:) Hope we can make it out.