I'll admit, I'm cheating a little - I'm not actually staying at FW, but we are camping in Orlando for a Disney trip in mid-December. Maryland is under an emerald ash borer quarantine so I can't bring firewood with me. I'd love to find someone local to deliver a bit of firewood for a 2-week stay.

Can anyone make any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

WELCOME!!!

There are some folks here that live near or local to the WDW area, and may be able to make some recommendations. Since you are staying at a non-Disney campground, the actual campground office may have a lead on some firewood for you.

I don't know either, but I wanted to say welcome, too.

I don't know if they do this up north, but around here, hardware stores (like Ace or True Value) and even grocery stores sell bundles of firewood.

I'm not sure how much you're looking for, but maybe you can just get some at one of those stores.

Or, if you're staying at a state park, it's likely they have firewood for sale there. Sometimes they use the trees they have to cut down and such to make a little extra money for the park.

TCD

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone! I ended up checking on CL and found a few folks who had firewood. I'm not looking for a ton, but I'm definitely looking for more than we'd pay in the bundles at the hardware or grocery store. I found a few places that essentially sold "by the piece" in bigger bundles. I'm guessing we'll want 50-60 pieces.

We're staying at the Thousand Trails park in Clermont. Should get there a week from today (in fact, right around this time of day!).