Hey there lookie loos... find out what you're missing!

Howdy there lurkers! Since it's a brand new year, just wanted to let you all know about all the great stuff you're missing on the 'members only' side of FortFiends.net.

"What's that?" you say, "there MORE???"

Oh heck, yeah! There's a whole other board worth of Snarky™ goodness here on FF.net that only people that are logged in as members can access. That board includes...

Camping Tech Talk

Upcoming Trips (with calendar)

Buy, Sell and Trade Board

Moral Support and Prayers Board

Technical Issues Board

Debate (yep, you can actually express an opinion here!!!)

...and the ever popular, fun, oh-so-busy and often-silly

Fort Fiends Community Board

A place for the Fiends to get together. No cupcakes allowed. Points for everyone!

The Community Board alone had over 2800 threads and over 100,000 posts in the last 2 years alone!

So don't miss out on the fun and become a member of FortFiends.net today!

Remember, if you're shy you can continue to lurk after you sign in - in fact you'll have a whole lot more to lurk on!!

But also remember that FortFiends.net is a community that only gets better when members contribute.

HAVE A SNARKY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

:purpleflam:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was a Lurker, Yes I admit it. I've been hanging out here for years. I have now opened up the curtains, turned on the lights and hung the Snarky sign in plain sight, just because of this thread. I

Be very, very careful lurking can lead to 16,000 posts before you know it! Welcome!

Jim is a Fort Fiend in good standing According to Jim, Bobby Iger is his BFF Bobby Iger replaced Michael Eisner Michael Eisner was in The Pixar Story with Tom Hanks Tom Hanks was in Apollo 13 with Kev

I was a Lurker, Yes I admit it. I've been hanging out here for years. I have now opened up the curtains, turned on the lights and hung the Snarky sign in plain sight, just because of this thread. I retired in March from a one of the largest crime labs in the US. We live in SE Georgia, however we still have our Home in Miami. Can’t buy my Travel Trailer until we sell the Florida house and get our residency straighten out. I've really enjoyed the forum. Thank you for the invitation.

I was a Lurker, Yes I admit it. I've been hanging out here for years. I have now opened up the curtains, turned on the lights and hung the Snarky sign in plain sight, just because of this thread. I retired in March from a one of the largest crime labs in the US. We live in SE Georgia, however we still have our Home in Miami. Can’t buy my Travel Trailer until we sell the Florida house and get our residency straighten out. I've really enjoyed the forum. Thank you for the invitation.

:welcome: to our Fiend Family! Jump right on in and join the fun!

Look at me lurkers. I was once a shy lurker and now i am working toward 6000 posts. If i can do it, you can too!

His 5381 posts don't all count!! A lot of his posts are inane drivel about either the 88 car or the Irish football team. Neither of these subjects qualify as intelligent conversation. :clint: :raspberry:

His 5381 posts don't all count!! A lot of his posts are inane drivel about either the 88 car or the Irish football team. Neither of these subjects qualify as intelligent conversation. :clint: :raspberry:

I dont think it makes it unintelligent but it does usually make me a glutton for punishment!

Well geez, if "intelligent conversation" were a requirement I think we'd have to blow up 99.4% of FF.net!

And I'm not entirely sure about the other .6%.

Oh hey, but in the realm of intelligent tidbits of information...

Just a reminder to folks to be sure they post new threads in the appropriate board - mostly to make sure you post all the good and helpful info (and truly there is a ton here) on the "public" boards so that everyone can see them and we can sucker, entice more new members into joining!

I think a lot of us tend to "live" on the Community Board and just post new stuff there by default, but don't forget that anyone coming here for the first time can't see any of that stuff.

Which I suppose in some cases, is a very GOOD thing. :rofl2:

Well geez, if "intelligent conversation" were a requirement I think we'd have to blow up 99.4% of FF.net!

And I'm not entirely sure about the other .6%.

Mathmatics is such a misunderstood discipline. :clint: Thank you for bringing enlightenment to this board. :doublebeer: