Bars along the monorail (or boat from Fort) that are your favs

We'll have an adult night on our next trip, and will be eating at Narcoosee's. We plan to spend some time before/after dinner doing some bar hopping at the monorail resorts (WL is another option because of the boat). Which bars do you recommend and why (atmosphere, specific drink, food, etc)?

Here are the lounges at the monorail resorts. I've included the lounge at the WL as well.

Outer Rim Lounge

Overlooking Bay Lake from the 4th floor of the Contemporary Tower, the Outer Rim Lounge features a full assortment of cocktails. Open until 10:00 pm.

Mizner’s Lounge

Light snacks and selections from a full bar with vintage ports and brandies while listening to the sounds of the Grand Floridian Society Orchestra.

Tambu Lounge

Located adjacent to ’Ohana. Open until 12:00 midnight. Appetizers are available until 10:00 p.m.

Territory Lounge

Open until 11:30pm, Adjacent to Artist Point, this lounge features beer, specialty drinks and a great selection of Pacific Northwest wines. Appetizers and light bites also served until 11:00pm.

I'm shocked, not really, Carol knows what bar opens the earliest.

But she is right, it opens at noon and closes at midnight.

LOL, actually just found out by accident this year. Rick and I did a monorail loop about 2:00 one afternoon over Labor Day or Halloween (I forget). That's when I discovered that Outer Rim wasn't open yet. There was a sign that directed us to the Wave.

During our November trip we hit most of the "lounges around the lakes" (I know you're shocked)

WL - Territory Lounge:

Nice atmosphere, comfy chairs/tables, a couple of TVs and a decent appetizer menu (fyi "chicken lollipops" are actually yummy wings/drumsticks and and a decent sized portion)

Poly - Tambu Lounge

I think this is the only one of the bunch that actually has their own unique drinks on top of the standard WDW Bar/Lounge menu. They're delicious and strong! Appetizer offerings include the same delicious sticky wings you can get at Kona and Ohana. A good number of seats at the bar and a few chairs/tables also. I think there was one TV. FYI - you cannot get food a the bar until the kitchens open for the restaurants (I think 4 or 5pm?)

Poly - Kona Sushi Bar

I'd include this one mostly because you don't have to have a ADR, it's first come, first serve. You can get the same drinks as from the bar across the way, and can order off both the sushi menu and full Kona menu. Some stools along the sushi bar (not a lot) and then tall chairs along the window counter. No tables.

GF - Mizners

We had a drink here a year ago and it was a cozy space, but they served no food (I think they brought us a dish of nuts). This year Mizners was closed and had been temporarily converted to a snack/QS type location. Something about the pool bar being closed due to construction? They pointed us to the bar at Citricos...

GF - Citricos

Really nice bar area with additional tables/chairs nearby and in the open lobby area that serves Citricos and V&A. Tapas menu is served, and we were told that when it's not busy, they will also allow you to order off the Citricos menu. When we were there it was a little busy but they told us we could order apps off the Citricos menu in addition to the tapas.

GF - Narcoosees

Cool atmosphere, nice and quiet. Bar area has stools and a few high top tables nearby. We had drinks here a year ago, but didn't ask about food.

Contemp - The Wave

Huge bar area plus a couple of interesting rooms adjacent with couches and TVs. You can order off the menu here.

Contemp - California Grill

When it's not crazybusy upstairs, they will let you go up to the lounge. Just go to the check-in desk and ask. Lounge area has a bunch of low tables/chairs and a long couch - very comfy. You can order food off the full CG menu. There is also a very small sushi bar with only about 6 seats. You can ask to sit there if it's free. Note: If you plan to go up around MK fireworks time, you can go out on the observation deck and get a very cool view!

The CG will be closed for refurb when we're there. :(

But you've given me a lot of options there. The Tambu lounge, and bars at the Wave and Citricos look pretty interesting. We've never been to Citricos, so that might be a way to kind of experience it.