NEW Sunday Brunch at Raglan Road - Downtown Disney

The Disney Food Blog has posted an article and review of the media event to launch the new Rollicking Raglan Sunday Brunch held at Raglan Road Irish Pub at Downtown Disney.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/01/22/review-the-new-sunday-brunch-at-raglan-road-pub-in-disney-world/

The brunch will be held from 11am - 4pm, with live music and dancing taking place from noon to 4pm. The brunch menu will include some new offerings along with some current lunch and dinner favorites.

Gotta say this looks delicious!! We pretty much never get up in time for breakfast when we're at WDW, but I'm pretty sure we will make our way to DTD for this!

Some excerpts...

Rollicking-Raglan-Sunday-Brunch-Menu-Raglan-Road-403x625.jpg

Rollicking Raglan Sunday Brunch Menu -- Click to Enlarge

Irish-Soda-Bread-and-Guiness-Reduction-dipping-sauce-500x388.jpg

Irish Soda Bread and Guiness Reduction Dipping Sauce

Mimosa-Raglan-Road-334x625.jpg

Mimosa

Bloody-Mary-Raglan-Road-371x625.jpg

Irish Red Eye

Oat-Meal-Raglan-Road-417x625.jpg

Oat Meal

Parfait-Raglan-Road-600x609.jpg

Yoghurt Parfait

Full-Irish-Raglan-Road-600x435.jpg

Full Irish

Eggs-Benedict-Raglan-Road-600x420.jpg

Eggs Benedict

Pancakes-Diaspora-Raglan-Road-417x625.jpg

Pancakes Diaspora

Eggs-en-Cocotte-2-Raglan-Road-600x475.jpg

Eggs en Cocotte

Right back atcha, lady! :heartsmiley:

I don't have to hop a plane until later in the day. I'm pretty sure there will be time for yummy brunch. :)

Speaking of, more from the Disney Parks blog...

Rollicking Raglan Sunday Brunch at Downtown Disney Pleasure Island

posted on January 25th, 2013 by Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer

Leave it to the high-energy team at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant to come up with an unbeatable combo for Sunday brunch: deliciously authentic Irish cuisine and foot-stomping Irish dancers with live music. It’s an experience we can’t wait to repeat.

iri102938THUMB.jpg iri145345THUMB.jpg

If you’re tired of quiche, bacon and eggs, Chef Kevin Dundon has a menu that carries you across the pond to Ireland. Start with the Raglan Road version of a Bloody Mary topped with a Guinness floater, or a bubbly Elderflower Fizz with St. Germain and prosecco, then dig into the classic Full Irish Breakfast with sausage, black-and-white pudding, bacon, roasted tomato, mushrooms, fried eggs and potato roasties (tiny potatoes cooked with a touch of duck fat). We recommend Kevin’s Ham Schnitzel, a plate full of breaded, pan-seared ham topped with a fried eggs and a side of chips (fat potato fries). Or a stack of thin pancakes layered with mixed berry compote and topped with crème fraîche and maple syrup. If you must count calories, there’s a simple smoked salmon omelet or steel-cut oatmeal. But since brunch so often is about indulging for the day, there’s also a rendition of Eggs Benedict with a rich hollandaise and prosciutto.

iri078298THUMB.jpg iri909188THUMB.jpg

Entertainment starts at noon with Creel, the Raglan Road house band – a fantastic duo that wows with the fiddle, flute, guitar and vocals. And the energetic Raglan Road Dancers show off their quick, intricate footwork with stepdances.

iri567463SMALL.jpg

Hours are 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday, with entertainment from noon until 4 p.m. Brunch entrees range from $8 to $19. Call 407-938-0300 for reservations (or just stop by).

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/01/rollicking-raglan-sunday-brunch-at-downtown-disney-pleasure-island/

Right back atcha, lady! :heartsmiley:

I don't have to hop a plane until later in the day. I'm pretty sure there will be time for yummy brunch. :)

Speaking of, more from the Disney Parks blog...

http://disneyparks.d...leasure-island/

me to my flight Sunday doesnt leave til around 6pm, what time are you heading out?