Look For The Lucky Bus!

This is what I refer to as the "Lucky Bus". Why, because it's very rare. What makes it special are the two "deliberate Mickeys" on the top tail lights and there is only one, #4815. It's one out of 319 buses.

Why does it have the ears? I believe it's because it was also the only bus that could accommodate up to four scooters or wheelchairs. It's also the first of that bus model, the "Nova Bus" and it's still one of best running Nova Buses in the fleet. It runs much better than most of that newer Nova Buses.

I was assigned it today. It's only the second time in almost five years, so it's also rare for a driver to be assigned to it.

In commemoration of the "Lucky Bus", if anyone spots it and takes a photo of it, I will give the first two Fiends the CM exclusive pin shown below.

In order to keep things on the up and up, I will also need the current license plate number.

4815.jpg

pin-1.jpg

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about how Lou had gotten his schedule for WWW and was telling sharing bragging to the rest of us how lucky he was going to be to drive all the WW around.

perhaps Gail will help us find his bus hub (DHS) at shift change.... then we can put a WWW at every stop until one finds him