So we are now just 10 days from a fabulous weekend full laughter, shopping, twirling, drinking and much much more!!!!

My first attempt at a TR but... A shared TR please!

This is a TR for all of the WWW

I have my bag out of the closet and started my shopping for the little things. My favorite saying is planning is half the fun, so why not start the stories now! One of the best parts of this trip has been teasing my kids about going to Disney without them. They are good sports, but still disappointed. May just have to make plans for long weekends with them one on one in Disney. Sounds like a plan.

Daily updates to come.

:thewave1:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How exciting for all the ladies of the WWW. I stopped by last year and got a mug and photo out of it. This year I'll be seeing some of you for a little while on park day. And guys, don't get jealous,

Wow... the similarities between Brian and H are quite spooky!! :rofl2: I stacked the dishwasher once really badly. Once.

Same here, plus I have to have them put gel on top of it so it isn't all chipped off in 2 hours. Plus, it's all about the chair!!!! (But if money was a crunch, the nails and toes would be the first to

Let the insanity begin. Only problem is, MPR will keep the really good stuff from these pages. :rofl3:

Not necessarily Dave. MPR just means that you won't get an explanation of the really good stuff. :rofl2:

How exciting for all the ladies of the WWW.

I stopped by last year and got a mug and photo out of it.

This year I'll be seeing some of you for a little while on park day.

And guys, don't get jealous, I won't be going into the park.

:heart: :bighug: A heart and a big hug for you since you are Mr. Warm and Fuzzy. :))

This year you might get mugged, and there will probably be a photo of it! :rofl2:

How true that is. :rofl2:

Now I have Time for Timer in my head.... :gaah:

When my get up and go

has done got up and went

I get a hanker for a hunk of cheese..

I apologize in advance for this. :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3jgo5ea_zc

I decided to play the video to give myself a good laugh and found out something horrible. Silvia had no idea what it was...now I feel old.

Hanker for a hunka, a slab or slice or chunka...

:rofl2: I used to love that. Glad I'm not the only one who remembers it! lol

Finally measured up the carryon bag I have here and it's *just* inside Southwest's limits.

Whew!

Now to figure out how much I can cram into it. 8)

Thanks for the reminder! I need to measure my bags for the train too!

I decided to play the video to give myself a good laugh and found out something horrible. Silvia had no idea what it was...now I feel old.

Thanks for sharing... now I do too. *smack!* lol

Thank you for that Kim! NOT Now that is stuck in my head or as the Germans say, I have ear worms.

You're welcome. Glad to be of assistance. :))

I didn't know the Germans said that. This thread is fun and informative.

Pulled one bag down from the closet. Must decide which other bag I may need.

Went thru my audible books to pick the ones I want (may) to listen to.

Hid my Kindle so neither of my boys takes it and hides it from me.

started a meal plan for Matt and the kids.....directions to Little Ceasars, Cook Out and Grandmas!!