Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

OK continuing on, after getting off Big Thunder, we kindof all split up. Some headed back to the Fort, some headed off to Epcot, and some of us hung around near Big Thunder to wait on Amanda and her family to get off the ride.

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

Once we met up with Amanda, we wandered towards the front of the park, strolled through the Emporium a bit, then headed for the Fort. When we got to the Fort, I needed chapstick, so ran into the Trading Post right quick, so was on the next bus to the campers.

When I got there, all the wuses must have been inside the campers, so I thought well I need to fix this, and started hanging the shelter walls so we could gather outside. It WAS COLD!!!!!!!!!! But I don't go camping to sit inside a camper, I can do that at home :)

I get a text from Angie, wondering where I was, and I replied back.

Then EVERYONE comes PILING out of Angie's camper and says, lets Go!! We're going to Cracker Barrel!!

Here is the gang at Cracker Barrel

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

(Lorna's gonna kill me for this one)

IMG_0608.jpg

Then Rita shows off her WWW t-shirt

IMG_0611.jpg

Then we're back at camp. The walls are up, the heater is running, it's toasty in there!!

Jen showing off her royal hindlessness's Cupcake wand!!

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

After some chatting and giggling, we all wander off to bed, waiting on the silly women who stayed out in the parks in the cold.

Nighty night!!

Jen looks a bit cold....

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

After some chatting and giggling, we all wander off to bed, waiting on the silly women who stayed out in the parks in the cold.

Nighty night!!

This is priceless!!!

Oh and I found the MK PhotoPass. :jumpforjoy

That picture is beyond priceless...

Whew... can't wait to see the Photopass pics

Whew... can't wait to see the Photopass pics

There are 3 - the bunch of us at MK in the morning with Lou, the 6 "theme park warriors" at Epcot, and then again frozen at the end of the night in front of the castle.

I'll buy the downloads and share when I get home tonight.

Jen is always cold!!! Yes her royal hindless with the cupcake wand is perfect.

why would I kill anyone who posts a picture of me with my mouth open, If I would keep it shut maybe there would be a picture of me that way :rofl2:

Now, it's Sunday morning, I do believe, some of the Wild Womenz have to leave today :(

My mission today was to stay in my jammies, stay warm, and stay in my chair!! MISSION accomplished.

Hangin out in the morning

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

We're getting ready for the raffle later this evening

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

The late night park warriors...... Let's go!!

IMG_0635.jpg

Kaaaahla trying her best to photobomb

IMG_0641.jpg

Missy made some AWESOME biscuits and gravy this morning

IMG_0644.jpg

Hugs and tears as miss JudyPie and Mo has to leave :(

IMG_0649.jpg

More to come!

PhotoPass success!!

I purchased the 8x10 download of these, so if anyone wants the files to print out, PM me your email address and I'll send them over.

Here is Saturday morning at the Magic Kingdom...

WWW-MK-Morning72.jpg

Later in that day (ok evening) the crazy 6 (aka Theme Park Warriors) on our way back from dinner at Via Napoli, headed back to MK...

WWW-EP72.jpg

And here's the end of that chilly night, not long before Judy got the crazy eyes and told us we were ridiculous. 8)

WWW-MK-Night72.jpg

Some really great photos....except one.

:raspberry:

Got 2 more off my camera.

This is Shardi, Nicki and I, back from our Thrill Fest at Hollywood Studios, farting around at the Contemporary while waiting for the rest of the gals to come over from the Fort...

Contemp-ShardiMoNicki-DSCN4870.JPG

And here's proof that we ALMOST made it to 1am 8)

MK-LateNight-DSCN4887.JPG