Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

OK, I found the notes I made about the trip. I had written a bit about the train ride a few pages back. I will pick up from there.

The train was 2.5 hours late getting to Kissimmee, but Loretta's friends, Dee and Missy, were there to meet us at the station. :D They gave us a ride to the campground and stayed and visited for a while.

We found the WW sites at FW and Carol gave me a tour of Curt's pop=up that Loretta had rented for the weekend for us to stay in. I had only been in a pop-up once before and thought it looked wonderful! I would really love to bring my family back to FW sometime soon and stay in one of Curt's pop-ups. He had it decorated with the Princess theme - Loretta let me choose at it was my birthday weekend. I loved the decor, plus the cut-out of Cinderella with a spot light on it made it easy to find where I was going that first night.

Rita blessed me with a special tiara, wand, and ring, as I was to be a princess all weekend for my birthday. Where else but WDW can you wear a tiara whereever you go and nobody blinks an eye? I tried it at the birthday luncheon local friends gave me after I got back and i got some very strange looks! Thanks, Rita, for making me feel so special!

I also remember meeting Gretchen that afternoon. What a sweet soul! If you haven't had the chance to sit and talk with Gretchen, find the time. I know I hope to spend more time with her next time I am at WDW.

At some point, I was told we were heading to the Contemporary for dinner. Different folks made their way to the marina different ways. I was with the group that took the bus. It seemed like a very long wait for the bus, but it was worth it, for who should be standing there when I stepped off the bus but the Great TCD himself! Yes, i screamed like a teenaged girl at a Justin Bieber concert. But it wasn't the lst time that would happen on this trip!

Finally, we were all together and getting on a boat to go to the Contemporary. I sat up front to get all the ambiance i could. The boat driver was John, who seemed young and shy. When we got to Wilderness Lodge, he didn't dock well on the first try. I told him I knew it was because he was trying to show off for me. :lol: He did give me a transportation card with info about the WDW boats. OK, I asked for it. I was determined to have as much fun as any 5yo on this trip and I sure did!

After a Margarita (Thank you, Judy!), and a chicken salad for dinner (Thank you, Rita!), we did some window shopping (I think some did actual shopping), we headed for the Poly to get Dole Whips. I was all set for my first Dole Whip until I saw drinks in pineapples. Thank you again, Judy - that drink was delicious!!

That is all the notes I have for Friday. I will tell you about Saturday soon!

Helloooo! Just getting to catch up on the trip report. What fun ! I haven't gotten through all of it but I haven't seen the photo from the car ride to cracker barrel. (if you rode in Ami's car you know which one I mean) This could be a mpr moment though. Ill just say maybe Ami isn't so sweet...ha...or was it the monkey?

Helloooo! Just getting to catch up on the trip report. What fun ! I haven't gotten through all of it but I haven't seen the photo from the car ride to cracker barrel. (if you rode in Ami's car you know which one I mean) This could be a mpr moment though. Ill just say maybe Ami isn't so sweet...ha...or was it the monkey?

I have seen said photo of the inside of Ami's car. ****blushing profusely***** :rofl2:

I don't think I'd want to be first in line for the first 3. :))

Or Hanson. :rofl2:

Smart girls.

Well according to TJ, everyone needs to be in line for those things and get fast passes too.

Hanson Hanson Hanson Hanson

Very smart girls. We have taught our kids to like Mumford and Sons instead of The Singer That Will Not Be Named

Hanson Hanson Hanson Hanson

Were you squealing like a pre-teen just then? ;D

Wild Wild Womenz saying of this Monday Morn -

I am so glad you spent your time in bed thinking about Kim's pleasure

This frightens me a little. :bugeyes:

I'd better hurry up and get some more photos up... some anonymous WW needs a distraction. :rofl2: