Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

I have pics ready to post but I'm having problems with the pb account. When Kim's done with hers I'll try again.

I don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved. :rofl2:

There is one more update coming up and then I'm done.

Ok folks. This is potentially the last WWW saying I have-

KFK likes it loose.

:bugeyes:

:dropjaw:

I have no words... but I have to wonder .....

What do I like loose? Who knows I like it loose. How do they know I like it loose? :bugeyes:

I don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved. :rofl2:

There is one more update coming up and then I'm done.

I have no words... but I have to wonder .....

What do I like loose? Who knows I like it loose. How do they know I like it loose? :bugeyes:

and the most important question.... how loose?!

Somethings just shouldn't be asked.....MPR

I think next WWW needs to be videotaped so i can remember all these sayings and moments that now escape me.

Two moments I have not forgotten are "That's what pillows are for" and the moment that is "In the vault!" :)) I also remember having the absolutely bestest time ever and more fun than I could imagine. :heart:

I have one photo of someone's reaction to this adventure which is wildly hysterical in and of itself but I am having issues getting it to transfer for posting. I'll keep working on it. (ETA, I've enlisted assistance so maybe just maybe..)

I offered to take on a job for Miss Kimmie Poo to edit some pictures for her. Here are the requested pics -

8559647635_e55a3c2c51.jpg

8559647217_bbe9e2506c.jpg

Now the vault I must away....