Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

Having now attended my first WWW, I have refined my packing list...

Comfortable shoes

Layers for warmth

Antihistamines/Cough Syrup - whatever helps you breathe when you're laughing your head off.  8)

...yeah that's pretty much it.

:bellringer:   Amen girl! I packed pretty light and am pretty sure I can even cut that in half or at least by a third. 

I need to refine my list to include hand sanitzer that is not mint scented! ;)

Nicki thanks you. :)

One extra day will not require a list.  Extra pants. Got it.   :rofl2:

Even adding the pants I can drop a few other things that weren't needed still decreasing my net items brought. :raspberry2:   :heart:

I was there from Thursday to Tuesday so I needed much more.  Five days worth... one carryon suitcase and one small checked suitcase

I thought  I over packed!  :rofl3:     Wish I had Warmer clothes.  Start with the positive thoughts now ladies...it will be warmer...it will be warmer

I have learned my lesson well...Do not offer Nicki a mint...sorry girl.  I was trying to be nice and share, it is a lesson I wish my kids would learn lol!

Packing list drink for the campsite and make sure I get to the store.

• 2 weeks later...

:wave1:  Hi all - I know Gwen will faint but I finally made it onto the FF and this cool WW chat! I'm her girlfriend Chris she's probably told y'all about. I'm computer challenged so please "bare" (hehehe) with me for a while as I learn how to navigate this site and utilize all the neat bells and whistles you've got set up here. Also, please forgive the typing challenge at times - just sayin'. Don't know right yet how to set up the aka thing but I'm certain that Gwen will get me straightened out eventually - God bless her!  Am really looking forward to meeting all of you and actually putting faces to names in 2/14 when we are currently planning to come down. I'm thrilled to be getting to come back to visit WDW.  :jumpforjoy Don't pass out anyone - it's been over 20 years since I've been there!!! Are you fanning yourselves - I hope so - sorry for the hot flashes I started. :panic: Time for cool wine or a wine cooler or whatever - sweet tea will do as long as you have a fan too. Whew-----  I know. Sorry about that but I felt you needed to be warned. Also, and this is the really BIG ONE, I've never been to the Fort before. :1sm056pullhair:  Sorry!!! So, I'm a complete newbie and dork when it comes to all the cool stuff there. Please take pity on me and guide me through my ignorance and just know I'll try hard and not may a complete fool of myself or anyone else. I'm coming to spend time with my best friend in the world and have some fun!!! Yippee!!!  Thanks all - I'll get to know all the rules and read the blog so I can sort of get the lay of the land asap. In the meantime, take care all!

Do we have a smilie for fainting?  I couldn't find one. 

Anyway, :insanity: , Chris!  I'm so glad you joined us!  Now get reading, girl!

Chris will fit right in with the WW.  She's never been to the fort, poor thing, but she has been camping with me so she knows her way around an RV.  And she owns a really cool Aztek with the tent add-on that we can sleep in if need be. 

And, Chris, if you don't make a complete fool of yourself at WW you won't be having enough fun!  And you will make more great FrIENDS! 

We'll have a BALL!!!

Welcome to the best place on the Web!  Fortfiends is awesome!!

I hope we get to meet up for lunch one day before we go Chris!!

I hope you 2 are planning some extra days to enjoy the parks too!

Again Welcome to the party  :thewave1:

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course! 

I miss my WW every day.  It seems like months since we were there and years until we will be together again.  Thanks again to each of you for giving me the best birthday ever!