Cinderella's Royal Table - Magic Kingdom

According to this from the Disney website, it's all meals.

Feast Fit for Royalty

Delight in an all-you-care-to-enjoy banquet as Disney Princesses visit for photos and autographs.

Breakfast 
Enjoy pre-plated, American breakfast favorites like stuffed French toast, steak and eggs, baked quiche, crepes and pastries as you sip on your choice of juice, milk, coffee or tea.

Lunch 
For starters, Cinderella's Royal Chef creates a selection of baked specialties. Then, it's on to an unforgettable main course with choices ranging from slow-cooked short ribs to Her Majesty's catch of the day for the adults, and chicken nuggets or turkey pot pie for the kids. Polish off your meal with dessert, such as seasonal sorbet or flourless chocolate cake.

Dinner 
Dine like royalty on your choice of appetizer, followed by savory entrées that may include oven-roasted chicken breast, beef tenderloin and gnocchi with roasted vegetables. The children's menu offers all-time favorites, such as chicken nuggets, cheese pizza and turkey pot pie. For a sweet finale, desserts include a sampler trio and other irresistible treats.

Yeah really. Like all other Disney "upscale" dining, they have you all on a schedule so the first 200 guest or whatever number all eat entrees and dessert together and the princesses can do their business. If it really is all you can eat I would have asked for seconds for everything (and I wouldn't feel like a pig because seconds would not even make it kid portions sizes) and see how I screwed up their system. Although Dave was right why ask for seconds when the first was no good

All this discussion about how awful CRT is brings me back to a question that I have had for a long time:

Who the heck are these people that write for the Disney Food Blog?

According to the information posted on the blog, they are completely independent from Disney, and pay for everything out of pocket.

But, they love, love, love every Disney restaurant they visit and review.  And never once complain about the prices.  I don't ever remember a bad review by them.  Ever.

And, even though they are supposedly independent, they seem to get invited to very exclusive events.  Like the recent dinner hosted in Disneyland's Haunted Mansion.

This is all very suspicious to me.

TCD

Geez TCD, your level of suspicion rivals a certain Schmuck Face Bus Driver.

I think we need to stop letting you two sit next to each other in class.  8)

I have actually seen DFB reviews that weren't completely glowing.  But I haven't often seen them squawk about prices.

Maybe their website is so popular they're all independently wealthy.

After all that HM dinner had to have cost a pretty penny.

Oh great, now I sound like you and Lou.  :argh:

I went to CRT for dinner back in 1998. There were no princesses, and the menu was al a carte.  It was AWESOME!!!  They used to do it well.

Rick and myself went to dinner 2010 or 2011 (can't remember), and it was less than stellar. Fortunately, due to a TiW flaw in the system, the meal was free, but even so, we won't be back!

• 1 month later...

I haven't ate here but would love to one time. I think I would choose breakfast because my grandson loves breakfast food and is more picky with dinner choices.  My grandchildren will be GS 4 and GD 1 next summer. Ususally a place were people are up, characters are dancing, like at Crystal palace is better for my grandson.LOL I worry taking my GS to the castle especially with a sword.LOL! I can only imagine what he would do with that!  Is it a place thats formal and quite?

I haven't ate here but would love to one time. I think I would choose breakfast because my grandson loves breakfast food and is more picky with dinner choices.  My grandchildren will be GS 4 and GD 1 next summer. Ususally a place were people are up, characters are dancing, like at Crystal palace is better for my grandson.LOL I worry taking my GS to the castle especially with a sword.LOL! I can only imagine what he would do with that!  Is it a place thats formal and quite?

Not formal, Not quiet, not good......Really, don't waste your money.  Ride on Dumbo or BTM and get a better view for free