Cinderella's Royal Table - Magic Kingdom

Those look like canned beans under the snapper. Think I will be passing on this place yet again.

They almost look cold like the fat in the sauce has started to solidify.

We didn't find out what we were having when I was pregnant and when Adam was born one of my thoughts was "now we don't have to spend a fortune to eat in the castle!"

We actually enjoyed our breakfast there. I reviewed it last April. We took DD16 for her 16th. Even Z still talks about it. The downside was the cardboard bacon. Something most people don't realize is that it's all you can eat and you can make special requests.

We actually enjoyed our breakfast there. I reviewed it last April. We took DD16 for her 16th. Even Z still talks about it. The downside was the cardboard bacon. Something most people don't realize is that it's all you can eat and you can make special requests.

I agree that breakfast is tasty. The first couple times we went it was served family style and was clearly all you could eat...plus you could try everything. Then when we went back they had switched to offering you a choice and they'd bring your food plated. When they asked what I wanted, I answered "everything". So they brought me a plate with some of everything! And then I wanted more of the cream cheese stuffed french toast (yum!), so they brought it for me. All you have to do is ask, which like Kelly said most people don't realize. But I'll be darned if I'm paying $60 for breakfast and not leaving stuffed to the gills. LOL.

Having said that...those dinner pics just don't look appealing to me. I'd much rather spend my money at BOG. Even without Jasmine.

We ate there once, probably 4 or 5 years ago. We had the only table for 2, right by the stained glass windows overlooking the carousel.

Food was ok, but not good enough for me to want to do it again. I'm glad we did it for the experience and getting to see inside the castle, but once was enough.

For the money I think BOG is a better deal - awesome atmosphere, really good food and decently priced for Disney.

• 1 month later...

We went there two nights ago. Don't waste your money. The food is nowhere near what the pics in the above post look like. We both ordered the tenderloin med rare and they came out well. They had to be 2-3 oz filets which were a joke. Three asparagus spears....really and the potatoes were baked potatoes cut in wedges and we only received 3 each. The dessert was the biggest joke the flourless chocolate cake I kid you not was not even 2 inches long and less than a 1/2 inch thick. On top of that the place was filthy. We had 4:00 Ressies so we were the first ones in for dinner and the carpet was filthy with food from lunch. Never never again for the almost $275 we dropped. The only good thing was that the cheesy picture with Cinderella was included.

We went there two nights ago. Don't waste your money. The food is nowhere near what the pics in the above post look like. We both ordered the tenderloin med rare and they came out well. They had to be 2-3 oz filets which were a joke. Three asparagus spears....really and the potatoes were baked potatoes cut in wedges and we only received 3 each. The dessert was the biggest joke the flourless chocolate cake I kid you not was not even 2 inches long and less than a 1/2 inch thick. On top of that the place was filthy. We had 4:00 Ressies so we were the first ones in for dinner and the carpet was filthy with food from lunch. Never never again for the almost $275 we dropped. The only good thing was that the cheesy picture with Cinderella was included.

That's frustrating to spend so much money and not have a good experience. I've heard the dinner isn't great. You can actually request seconds of anything and everything, it's all you can eat. But they don't advertise that, which is sneaky. And there's no excuse for dirty. 

That place could and should be so much more.  I have no idea what the kitchen facilities are like, whether they are inside the castle structure or down in the utilidors...in any case it's likely they don't have a modern facility to prepare meals like BOG.  But in my opinion, if they are unable to provide a premium dining experience in that space then they shouldn't try.  However, until they begin to experience empty tables, which seems unlikely, I'm afraid nothing will change. 

This family will be taking our castle dining business to the Beast.  Cindy's SMB.

That's frustrating to spend so much money and not have a good experience. I've heard the dinner isn't great. You can actually request seconds of anything and everything, it's all you can eat. But they don't advertise that, which is sneaky. And there's no excuse for dirty. 

I have spent all the money I intend to spend at CRT, but my visits were all back in the pre-DDP days, and the food was pretty good.

Just in case I lose my mind and go there again, I need to ask for clarification on this- it is not all you can eat at dinner, is it?

TCD

I have spent all the money I intend to spend at CRT, but my visits were all back in the pre-DDP days, and the food was pretty good.

Just in case I lose my mind and go there again, I need to ask for clarification on this- it is not all you can eat at dinner, is it?

TCD

I never saw that mentioned anywhere and of course the cm never mentioned that. It was a Disney disgrace in my opinion it was that bad

All this discussion about how awful CRT is brings me back to a question that I have had for a long time:

Who the heck are these people that write for the Disney Food Blog?

According to the information posted on the blog, they are completely independent from Disney, and pay for everything out of pocket.

But, they love, love, love every Disney restaurant they visit and review.  And never once complain about the prices.  I don't ever remember a bad review by them.  Ever.

And, even though they are supposedly independent, they seem to get invited to very exclusive events.  Like the recent dinner hosted in Disneyland's Haunted Mansion.

This is all very suspicious to me.

TCD

Yes, but it isn't all you care to eat for dinner, is it?

I read your post above as stating that, but maybe I am misreading it.

I can't believe they would let anyone have another steak if they asked.

TCD

Good question. I thought so. I had steak (a filet) and eggs as one of my breakfasts. My understanding is you just have to ask for more, but maybe that's just breakfast?