The Plaza Restaurant - Magic Kingdom

I have wanted  to eat here and my husband never ever will. I have actually made reservations and had to cancel them before! We have different views! I look at it as a place to make reservations  that won't cost you an arm and leg!  My husband says he is not going to eat & leave a tip for a place where he is just going to eat a sandwhich or burgers when he can eat about the same thing out in the parks without a tip! LOL!  

We're eating there for the reasons you describe Silver Mist. I might even split a sandwich with my mom, so we KNOW we'll have room for dessert.

The sandwiches look shareable. Can someone with experience chime in?

The club is, especially if you are going to have dessert. I don't think I would be full just sharing the sandwich and fries but with splitting a dessert too, it would be plenty.

I have wanted  to eat here and my husband never ever will. I have actually made reservations and had to cancel them before! We have different views! I look at it as a place to make reservations  that won't cost you an arm and leg!  My husband says he is not going to eat & leave a tip for a place where he is just going to eat a sandwhich or burgers when he can eat about the same thing out in the parks without a tip! LOL!  

He can't get a delicious sandwich on a croissant in the park or one of their wonderful milkshakes!

We're eating there for the reasons you describe Silver Mist. I might even split a sandwich with my mom, so we KNOW we'll have room for dessert.

The sandwiches look shareable. Can someone with experience chime in?

David and I shared the tuna croissant.  I got a sugar-free milkshake, and he got something else but I don't remember what.  It was delicious, and we had plenty to eat.  Plus they take TIW so the meal cost us about the same as a QS meal.

• 2 years later...
24 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

Some sad news for steak fry fans. Just got this text from Beckers, who is at MK today, "Breaking news as of tomorrow plaza restaurant will no longer have steak fries"

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Much sadness

• 2 weeks later...