The Plaza Restaurant - Magic Kingdom

Disney Food Blog has posted a dining review of The Plaza Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom -

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/03/12/guest-review-the-plaza-restaurant-in-disney-worlds-magic-kingdom/

Some excerpts...

Plaza-Cookies-and-Cream-Milkshake-600x546.jpg

Cookies and Cream Milkshake

Chicken-Strawberry-Salad-600x528.jpg

Chicken Strawberry Salad

Plaza-Club-600x604.jpg

Plaza Club

Brownie-Sundae-600x450.jpg

Brownie Sundae

I've eaten there a couple of times, pretty good. But...... those don't look like STEAK FRIES!!!

I LOVE the Plaza. They look like the same steak fries to me. They aren't as wide as the ones they used to have at Trails End, but I think they are the same ones they've had for a while. Here is a picture of our club sandwich and fries. The fries look the same to me.

P1020582.JPG

We've never eaten there but would have this trip if we hadn't gotten the BOG ADR. Basically paying CS prices for TS in air conditioning is nice.

That is our feelings. We love the Plaza! Reasonable costs, good food and AC! Mama and Ed love their Reubin sandwich.

Still waiting on a Sonic too. (sigh)

I think the mall has a Chick Fil A... or they did at least.

I avoid the mall like the plague.

I guess I'll just have to buy some c&c ice cream and make my own.

They opened a Sonic in Saugus, MA didn't they? That's getting closer. I have also hear the Natick Mall has Soft Serve Pineapple Ice Cream. Sound Familiar?

Looking online I see Sonic in Peabody and Willmington, ma

I have also hear the Natick Mall has Soft Serve Pineapple Ice Cream. Sound Familiar?

Aw crap... that probably means I'm going to find myself in a mall sometime in the not-too-distant future. 8)

I'll check out the Sonic locations - thanks Jason. I'd heard they were getting closer but hadn't looked yet to see how close.