Our newly purchased RV earns its ears

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we have been goingn to Disney for a couple of weeks every year for the last decade and decided it was time to experience the camp grounds. We came across this site and have been reading quite abi

Another question for you what software are you using? I have a small machine (a cameo) and was wondering if it work with that, do u have any of your files you could share?   I use a combination of sof

So.... does that mean it's now a zombie thread? 

Posted Images

Thanks all to the very kind words. I will work on the introduction next. We are by no means near completion, we have several characters to put on yet but we are working around colder temperatures right now. Before all is said and done most of the exterior will be covered.

Currently my wife Lori is working on decoupaging the dinette table with Disney calendars and some of the cabinet ends also. The rear taillights will be replaced with some 3d printed mickey icon shaped light assemblies.

As far as the decals they are cut vinyl which we are doing ourselves. We picked up an inexpensive vinyl cutter and have been going to town cutting the stickers. We have Donald, Tigger, Ham, Tink ready to go on and several more in the works.

The rear of the RV is going to be dedicated to the "Tank Gang" from Nemo. At least that is our hope for now.

Any input would be greatly welcomed, as you can see we are not afraid of going over the top!

Pizza oven? hmmm, I bet I could bring enough firebrick to make an impromptu pizza oven....Man that sounds good.....

One item we definitely need is the Mickey Light post several of you have made.

We have Donald, Tigger, Ham, Tink ready to go on and several more in the works.

The rear of the RV is going to be dedicated to the "Tank Gang" from Nemo. At least that is our hope for now.

Any input would be greatly welcomed, as you can see we are not afraid of going over the top!

1 Donald & Daisy

2 Stitch taking a bite out of something

3 Herbie the Love Bug... Use it as a "fish tank"?

nemobug_zpsd872159e.jpg

I grew up on Herbie and that is totally cool. I might have to work on this one and see if I can pull it off. I have been trying to work the 53 in in away that makes sense.

I did convert Snarky into .ai, .eps, and .pdf for the cutter. However I am not going to cut it until I know if they are for sale or if I would be stepping on any ones TM.

Tim

Ok, the Herbie on the back of the RV is way to cool. I'm going to plot that one out on paper and hang it on the back of the RV and see how well it works. The tank gang may get moved to one of the basement doors.

DW loves the idea also.

Would you be able to share the Herbie image? It would save me some art work time.

Thanks,

Tim