Our newly purchased RV earns its ears

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we have been goingn to Disney for a couple of weeks every year for the last decade and decided it was time to experience the camp grounds. We came across this site and have been reading quite abi

Another question for you what software are you using? I have a small machine (a cameo) and was wondering if it work with that, do u have any of your files you could share?   I use a combination of sof

So.... does that mean it's now a zombie thread? 

Posted Images

Well we are in the middle of Tenn. making great time so far. The kids actually cried when we told them. We have it on video I will see what I can do to link it. It was priceless.

Lori just took the wheel for a couple of hours we will play it by ear as to where we will stop for some zzzzs.

Good night all.

Tim

WE ARE HEAR!

It took quite awhile to check us in. The cast members were all grabbing other cast members to come see the RV. They toured it inside and out. They Had us pull out to the parking lot so they could get photos and gave us a s'mores kit. They even took pictures of us with it and let us use their Mickey hand signs they use to wave in the traffic.

We are located at 1412 if anyone wants to stop and say hello.

One tired Tim....

WE ARE HEAR!

It took quite awhile to check us in. The cast members were all grabbing other cast members to come see the RV. They toured it inside and out. They Had us pull out to the parking lot so they could get photos and gave us a s'mores kit. They even took pictures of us with it and let us use their Mickey hand signs they use to wave in the traffic.

We are located at 1412 if anyone wants to stop and say hello.

One tired Tim....

An awesome and very fitting welcome given all the work you put into your RV.

I'd say you should get used to the hubbub, as you're likely to have a LOT of visitors.  :)

Hope you have a fantastic stay!