A Quick Dole Whip with Rum and Rapunzel Restrooms TCD TR (NBD)

OK about the frogs--

Sorry TCD, I should pay more attention to these things....I do remember seeing that post now that you reminded me....

And considering how many times I have had to, make that enjoyed watching with my princess, I should have remembered it. I watched it atleast 20 when she was in the hospital and double that at home. Paint fumes I tell ya, paint fumes lol

And my excuse is, I've only seen the movie 1 time.  You see, my DD is 18-- and she took to movie with her to college.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The TCD gang squeezed in a day trip to WDW on 3/17/13. We have been super busy lately, and have to go when we can. Spring Break is coming up, and for the first time in a long time, there will be no F

You had me at Dole whip with rum..... :suspense:

Aw gee, I felt sure you would get that one. FPBR = First page Bragging Rights!

Thanks for the report TCD.

We had reservations for this week but had to cancel do to work getting in they way of our fun.

With the lack of people in your photo's it looks like a good week to have been there.

Now I'm depressed. I'll feel better soon since we have ressies for mid June right after school is out here.

It will be a all Guy trip with my nephews in the pop-up. Might see you then.

You are right.

There are quite a few trees around, and they will soon sprout leaves. So there will be some shade. But not enough.

And there are fans. You can see one a the top of this photo. It looks like they have misting hoses attached. Those work great on humid Florida days. And what a great idea to spray everyone's electronics with mist:

31713106_zpseb1d3abe.jpg

Over at Storybook Circus, they have a large covered area.

Nothing is under cover here.

Maybe they forgot about those summer thunderstorms.

TCD

I confirmed today that the fans do not have a misting system. Whew! The iPad wielding idiots are safe from short circuits.

Also, there are 10 friends of Pascal, and one is hard to find as it is removed somewhat from the others.

Thanks for the report TCD.

We had reservations for this week but had to cancel do to work getting in they way of our fun.

With the lack of people in your photo's it looks like a good week to have been there.

Now I'm depressed. I'll feel better soon since we have ressies for mid June right after school is out here.

It will be a all Guy trip with my nephews in the pop-up. Might see you then.

Pirate Jeff?

Wow!

Great to see a post from you!

Sorry that you had to cancel your trip, but June will be here before you know it.

Does this mean you won't be at the Fort for Halloween this year?

I confirmed today that the fans do not have a misting system. Whew! The iPad wielding idiots are safe from short circuits.

Also, there are 10 friends of Pascal, and one is hard to find as it is removed somewhat from the others.

10?

I don't think we found that many.

Please give me a clue as to the whereabouts of the one that is hard to find- is it in the area around that fake stream, or somewhere else in the area?

TCD