A Quick Dole Whip with Rum and Rapunzel Restrooms TCD TR (NBD)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The TCD gang squeezed in a day trip to WDW on 3/17/13. We have been super busy lately, and have to go when we can. Spring Break is coming up, and for the first time in a long time, there will be no F

You had me at Dole whip with rum..... :suspense:

Aw gee, I felt sure you would get that one. FPBR = First page Bragging Rights!

So, in three years, they haven't made much progress. I thought this guy had some kind of computer tablet, but it was just a clipboard. He had a radio too.

But, really, what was he going to do? Could he make the buses come any faster?

I think he was just there to get yelled at by the guests.

Poor kid.

Faceless fairies?

Meh.

They don't freak me out.

Not like hippies do or anything.

One would think. Yeah, that was our impression, too. Tough job, but someone's gotta do it, right?

True. I didn't see any accordions, either.

In 2012 we were at WDW the first two weeks of March, but in 2011 we were there the end of April/first of May.

Well, there goes that theory.

Aw gee, I felt sure you would get that one. FPBR = First page Bragging Rights!

Duh on me.

I know that acronym.

I thought it had something to do with Fist Pumping.

TCD was schooled by the manic grinning fiend

True.

:rofl2:

You know, i just went back and looked at my TR photos. I am the manic grinning fiend! :D

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Yes, I meant pony tail, and I now think I need to get my reading glasses updated. I've never mistaken a bus mirror for a pony tail before. Bus mirrors are now added to my SMB list.

If it makes you feel any better, I agreee that it looks like the guy has a pony tail.

Of course, I'm older than you, and I can't see very good either.

One would think. Yeah, that was our impression, too. Tough job, but someone's gotta do it, right?

True. I didn't see any accordions, either.

LOL!

The kid with the clipboard actually was very pleasant.

He was a College Program kid, so they probably pay him minimum wage to hang out there and keep the guests calm.

It probably saves them a lot of aggravation in the long run.

TCD

Yes, I meant pony tail, and I now think I need to get my reading glasses updated. I've never mistaken a bus mirror for a pony tail before. Bus mirrors are now added to my SMB list.

Dave I thought it was a rat tail too!

Not having a fairy meet and greet with a fairy themed butterfly house SMB.

I don't think I would get my kids to hold each other up either, but kuddos for asking them. :D

I thought it was a ponytail too. And I'm as old as the rest of you.

Looking forward to more.

Andrew, I'm bummed that you won't be at the fort for spring break. I was finally hoping we could drink a few instead of catching each other at the end of one of our trips or when I'm coming out of my daughters school. If you make a surprise stop next week, look me up

We went to Epcot on Sat, snooze fest. I only went because we have relatives staying with us and they wanted to go.

I'm not into flowers and plants unless I can eat them.

Butterflies, what butterflies? I have more in my back yard.

As for the poor kid with the clip board. They've been around for two or three years, but only at certain resorts. They record the buses that show up so that the resorts know that they're getting what they're paying for.

They can't call for buses if people have been waiting for a long time. All they can do is find out when the next bus is coming. However if they call, it's a clue to the bus dispatcher that a bus is needed. They're great kids and do a great job.

One greeter in particular stands out. He tells the crowd that it's the bus driver's birthday, so as people board, they all say happy birthday to the driver even though it's not. I turned the tables on him this week and just before I pulled out, I went outside and told the waiting crowd that it was the greeter's birthday and quickly got on the bus, see ya.

We saw lots of butterflies last year in early April. I vote you come back sometimes between March 29-April 7. You know you want to.

That SMB list is growing and growing..... In all seriousness, I thought it was a pony tail too.

We saw lots of butterflies last year in early April. I vote you come back sometimes between March 29-April 7. You know you want to. That SMB list is growing and growing..... In all seriousness, I thought it was a pony tail too.

I think I need to create an official SMB list. Could be a way to keep me occupied this week.