AC's Gettysburg GG 2013 TR

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in!  And first to boot!   I didn't realize they grew cotton in PA.  Looks ready to harvest.

Great report! Hate that it ended in sickness, but it looks like you guys had a lot of fun before that.

Thanks Kelly.  We did have a lot of fun.

Thanks Aaron for the great trip report!   Let's hope Michigan get's it done tonight !

You're very welcome sir. 

Go Blue!

Really enjoyed this report!  We are headed out to camp at MacMillan Woods in Gettysburg on Saturday morning and I can't wait.  Maybe one day I'll make it to a GG. I like Dave's idea of a centralized spot where we could all meet.  Maybe the northern VA area off I-81 somewhere?

Really enjoyed this report!  We are headed out to camp at MacMillan Woods in Gettysburg on Saturday morning and I can't wait.  Maybe one day I'll make it to a GG. I like Dave's idea of a centralized spot where we could all meet.  Maybe the northern VA area off I-81 somewhere?

Maybe right outside DC.  Then all the Fiends could overthrow the govt and install Jen as Queen. 

Thanks!

Enjoy your trip!

Maybe right outside DC.  Then all the Fiends could overthrow the govt and install Jen as Queen. 

Outside DC might be nice.

No coronations though. 

The first one hasn't worked out well.

• 3 months later...

Great TR!  I had been meaning to get back to this one, started it when you were writing it but got busy.  Wanted to read the detail because we did this very self-guided tour last summer.  Just to let you know, I will be plagiarizing some of your content to go with some of my Gettysburg photos in our family album!  It's very thorough!

I felt the same way when we were there, very honored and humbled.  I am happy that we will soon be living so near all of the history in PA.

I'm in way late, but this was a great report.

My wife and I want to go to Gettysburg. I have to show her this report and then it will definitely get on the camping schedule.

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks Dan.

Gettysburg is worth the trip.

There is so much to see and learn at the battlefield and museum. It was an awesome experience.

And like Beckers says, come during the Easter GG and you can eat, drink, and be merry.

And you should come during Easter!

Thanks Dan.

Gettysburg is worth the trip.

There is so much to see and learn at the battlefield and museum. It was an awesome experience.

And like Beckers says, come during the Easter GG and you can eat, drink, and be merry.

We'll see, I would love to.  The only thing is we are going to the Fort for 2 weeks in June.  I have the time off, not sure my wife does.  We would want to go for more than a weekend.

Dan

• 7 months later...