I visited Disney once!

So if you have any questions, any questions at all, just ask me.  I'll have the answer because after one trip I know it all!  Same goes about Fort Wilderness.  I saw a video about it once and became a SME (subject matter expert).  Ask any question yu want.  I'll give an appropriate answer!.

Like this Subject Matter Expert (SME). 

The bank I used to work for bought HFC (the dumbest acquisition in HISTORY) and all the HFCers used to throw acronyms around all the time (before HFC was totally closed).  SME was one of them - except that SME also stands for Small Market Enterprise and was already being used extensively for that purpose.  Acronyms are dangerous.  FUBAR!

So if you have any questions, any questions at all, just ask me.  I'll have the answer because after one trip I know it all!  Same goes about Fort Wilderness.  I saw a video about it once and became a SME (subject matter expert).  Ask any question yu want.  I'll give an appropriate answer!.

How much does it cost to ride the train?  Will it drop us off at River Country?  We decided to take DD to River Country on our next trip.  I know that she'll love it!

How much does it cost to ride the train?  Will it drop us off at River Country?  We decided to take DD to River Country on our next trip.  I know that she'll love it!

River Country is closed, Dear.  You'll have to go to Typhone Logone

The answer to all of these questions is:  "Who cares?" -or- "Yes" -or- "Maybe"  Take your pick

Aw!  ???

Well, the train take me to Typhone Logone?

The answer to all of these questions is:  "Who cares?" -or- "Yes" -or- "Maybe"  Take your pick

That post is either sarcastic or argumentative.  Take your pick.

>:(

You know I couldn't let this one go....

Is there a full day exciment at Typhone Logone?? 

:)

:cheers:

That's what I was wating for!  :monocle:

:monocle:

No, but there's a full day of excrement wherever Al is staying.

Is it Worth it??

sorry, couldn't resist.....  am I going to get points for this?

Steve

Hey, Steve, you live up the road apiece from me.  I'm in Plymouth!  :)

Hi Ursula!!

Great weather huh?  NOT!

We just got back from the Fort last week and now are wondering WHY we left Florida...... :o