ImDownWithSpringAtTheFort

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone still read this tr? I've been too busy lately to work on it, but maybe tonight I can. Somehow my stuff doesn't generate much traffic :-\

Man, I feel personally responsible for the fail in the animation class.

Sorry.

The girls ought to try it again.  This time, they need to let it go and not worry about making a perfect drawing.

My girls love that animation class.  We go almost every time we're in Hollywood Studios.

I am going to have to take a closer look at the next green army "man" I see.

You got some great family shots on your DHS visit.

TCD

Those crowds look great! 

Funny story about your girls crying about the drawing.  I could see my younger ones doing the same thing.  LOL. 

The lack of crowds was nice. It did fill up more in the mid morning, but it was still a light day.

My kind of crowds.

Drawing pics?

Fort pool winning out sounds like a good evening.

Looking forward to more!

I'm not sure what happened with the drawings.

Mine would have had melt downs too at that age.

Love the low crowd photos.

The meltdown was funny, but not to them.

Man, I feel personally responsible for the fail in the animation class.

Sorry.

The girls ought to try it again.  This time, they need to let it go and not worry about making a perfect drawing.

My girls love that animation class.  We go almost every time we're in Hollywood Studios.

I am going to have to take a closer look at the next green army "man" I see.

You got some great family shots on your DHS visit.

TCD

Don't feel bad...it is all apart of the experience. They will do better next year, I hope.

That evening I cooked some monster steaks with potatoes and corn on the cob........it's good to be IDWD and family!

Great update and a really nice ending with the official supper of summer!   I love steaks, corn on the cob, and potatoes!

It doesn't get much better than that in my book.

I'm here! Better late than never. I'm really enjoying your report...especially since it's nice to find someone else who's as slow as I am at doing them.

The picture of your girls on the Teacups is priceless!

Thanks!

Don't feel bad...it is all apart of the experience. They will do better next year, I hope.

Yes they will.  I have a feeling you may have had one of the dud instructors.  I know the first time we went, we had a great one, and he made it clear to not try to be perfect, and to not give up, but to keep on drawing, even if you think you're doing bad.  If the girls had a pep talk like that, they would have stuck with it, and probably would have been happy with the results.

TCD