The Trolls Invade the Fort

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, I wouldn't say that... just that Santa wants all the boys and girls to be nice to each other, and whether he hands out presents or a lump of coal (or gentle correction) he does so to foster a more

You call this place a fort? What kind of fort allows trolls in? I mean, we just drove right in. No one said a word to us. They even said, "Hello!" and "Welcome!"   Yes, it's us. The Trolls. And it's t

OK, thanks to everyone who's chimed in so far. Let's get this trip report started!   First, some Troll Gloating. As you sit there in your office or at your kitchen table reading this, concerned about

Thanks for sharing, troll. I really enjoyed the TR. Sorry you're still sore over my not bringing you that Barbie for your GIJoe to "play" with.

That right there is funny...   i don't care what you say !  :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Note to self...  be a good boy to Santa :rofl3:

Thanks for sharing, troll. I really enjoyed the TR. Sorry you're still sore over my not bringing you that Barbie for your GIJoe to "play" with.

That was the Friday afternoon laugh I needed. Troll---> Barbie ---->. GI joe ----> the visual stretches the mind

I need to find this Boardwalk Lounge.  I drive the family crazy listening to Sirius Radio Classics.   This sounds like fun.

I listen that channel almost exclusively!!! (Unless I'm on a long drive and get repeats, then I listen to Blue Collar Radio)