May the Force Be With You..SWW opening day

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some of us, one single drop of alcohol is enough not to get behind the wheel.

This looks fun, and I'm not even a Star Wars fan. Z is already getting into it though, so I see a lot of this in my future.

And now you have me wondering if those guys would come to our March of Dimes charity walk..... hmmmmm......

If there is a local chapter (I guess that's the correct term?) I'm sure they would but they book up fast. We plan our food allergy walk about 9-10 months in advance and they are one of or first contacts. I think we normally get about 5 of them to come out.

What a great day!  Parade was awesome.  And what a delicious end of the day with dinner at BOG!

It was a good day.

Star Wars cocktails! I love it! Those are new. Disney knows how to extract the $$$ from their guests!

I know you will get back for a Hyperspace Hoopla so there will be photos eventually. (I hope).

Good job on BOG for Mrs. D's birthday. Very nice

Y'all are living the dream

TCD

Yes, the cocktails are new this year. Seems they add something every year. Some good, some not so good.

As soon as BOG opened for reservations we made them for her birthday. We knew it would book up fast and wanted to be able to have birthday dinner there.

I do plan on going back for the hoopla, and get some other pictures I missed this time around. Stay tuned for those.

And I know.

If there is a local chapter (I guess that's the correct term?) I'm sure they would but they book up fast. We plan our food allergy walk about 9-10 months in advance and they are one of or first contacts. I think we normally get about 5 of them to come out.

They are garrisons and if you contact them early enough, they should help out. Depends on the area and how popular the garrison is in the community.

Great job and thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading

great TR!

Thanks

Great TR Dave!

Looking forward to your next one!

It may be a while. Like Ive said before, I do not do many TRs because my life is one big TR. Id be posting everyday.

What a way to end the day!  BOG!!  I also had that shrimp and scallop dish....awesome!

I loved the scrimp and scallops in a creamy lobster sauce. That would have to be my favorite dish at any WDW dinning establishment now. Im looking for reservations to go back and get another helping.

I may have to become friends with the staff at BOG and see if they can get me a dish to go.

I loved the scrimp and scallops in a creamy lobster sauce. That would have to be my favorite dish at any WDW dinning establishment now. Im looking for reservations to go back and get another helping.

I may have to become friends with the staff at BOG and see if they can get me a dish to go.

Wouldn't it be awesome if, at the end of your shift, you could walk up to the back door of BOG and have them hand you a take out bag?  The only thing better than eating that in the West Wing would be eating it under your awning.   

Wouldn't it be awesome if, at the end of your shift, you could walk up to the back door of BOG and have them hand you a take out bag?  The only thing better than eating that in the West Wing would be eating it under your awning.   

One can dream

We're doing BOG in a few weeks. I would love the shrimp and scallops, but with something other than a creamy lobster sauce.

Yeh, you would like a crabby sauce more. Fits you better......

No, it's not the lobster part, it's the creamy part that I don't care for, but crabby would probably be better.

Its not creamy as in ingredients. Creamy is more of a descriptive word on the menu. If that makes a difference. 

So you could just take that word out, Shrimp and Scallops in a lobster sauce.