• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the board, Firemouse   One word of caution, don't mention this board on the other board or you will be only on this board, they will ban you.   On the lighter side, tell us about yourself,

Welcome, Firemouse! You will find that some of us (Bob) are snarkier than others. I for one am never snarky....nope not me. Really, I'm not. Buttttttt if you do find your way into chat I am the head o

I was on the DisBoards, but there were so many rules.  It just wasn't fun.   I came here and found friends.  In fact, I found Fort Fiends!  I feel at home here.   My recommendation is you find a site

Posted Images

Welcome, Firemouse! You will find that some of us (Bob) are snarkier than others. I for one am never snarky....nope not me. Really, I'm not. Buttttttt if you do find your way into chat I am the head of the inquisition committee....oops I mean welcoming committee!  :rofl2:

it might. are you using the mobile or full version on your phone? If you are using the mobile version I don't know where to find it there. I always use the full version.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page on your phone you will find full version there. 

And if you do find it then at the top of the page you will see. Forums Members Chat and Info click on chat and you are there.

Ok so I found it, but with my iPhone everytime I open the web page it tell me that an app called " tapatalk" is used for this forum and chat does not seem to be available there

I recently got a message on my Droid that told me tapatalk was available for this forum.  I hit "cancel" and it just took me to the forum.  Not sure if it's the same in this case.

:welcome2:  Firemouse.

I have to admit I was surprised that Doodle was giving "tech" instructions;  usually she just pushes LOTS of buttons.  :rofl3: