• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the board, Firemouse   One word of caution, don't mention this board on the other board or you will be only on this board, they will ban you.   On the lighter side, tell us about yourself,

Welcome, Firemouse! You will find that some of us (Bob) are snarkier than others. I for one am never snarky....nope not me. Really, I'm not. Buttttttt if you do find your way into chat I am the head o

I was on the DisBoards, but there were so many rules.  It just wasn't fun.   I came here and found friends.  In fact, I found Fort Fiends!  I feel at home here.   My recommendation is you find a site

Posted Images

Welcome! I relatively new to the board. This is actually the only board I've ever done. Nice group of folks. Lot's of teasing and you can tell many of them are friends. Enjoy! Hope you had a great week at the Fort!

I just noticed RestlessNative's tag. :rofl2:

Welcome! I relatively new to the board. This is actually the only board I've ever done. Nice group of folks. Lot's of teasing and you can tell many of them are friends. Enjoy! Hope you had a great week at the Fort!

I just noticed RestlessNative's tag. :rofl2:

And I don't know how that happened. It cracks me up!!:lol: