Good question.  I wonder too.  The thing is the small container of beans was 8 oz, and cost $1.69.

The large container of mac and cheese was 16 oz and cost $3.99.

If that is true of all the sides, then getting two 8 oz sides is cheaper than the 16 oz. That can't be right, can it?

TCD

That's what I was wondering. Is there a hidden deal at Trails End.

Newbie question here... what is GAG?

The take-out meals at Trail's End have names.

The 10 piece chicken dinner is called the Giddyap And  Go.  The cool kids call it a GAG.

The 2 piece chicken dinner is called the Lone Rider. The cool kids call it the 2 piece chicken dinner.

Here's a link to the menu here on this site if you want to read more: http://www.fortfiends.net/_/dining/restaurants-and-menus/menu-trails-end-dinner-take-out-r260

TCD

The take-out meals at Trail's End have names.

The 10 piece chicken dinner is called the Giddyap And  Go.  The cool kids call it a GAG.

The 2 piece chicken dinner is called the Lone Rider. The cool kids call it the 2 piece chicken dinner.

TCD

Good to know, thanks!  Guess I can be a cool kid now  ;)

The Smart Kids call it a Publix take out chicken dinner for 1/2 the price. :clint:

But when you're there without a car, therefore having to pay a cab to take you to Publix, GAG suddenly seems reasonable.

Yes, I'm a cool kid.

Ouch!  I'm suddenly not cool.  I thought I was.  What does it take to be a cool smart kid?

I guess since I'm collecting SS I'm not a kid anymore.    :rofl2:

Going old is mandatory, growing up is OPTIONAL!!    :wheelchair:  :wine:

• 3 months later...

We've never ordered their take out.... would you fiend recommend the chicken??  We've eaten at Trails End several times, but I honestly can't remember if we had the friend chicken and we usually eat breakfast there (we have had one or two dinners there, but I can't remember the chicken).

Also... can one GAG feed the four of us?  Two adults and two small children (ages 7 & 2).