Pretty sure you can, as we have ordered extra sides with our GAG before.  They are not huge sides....I'm picturing a styrofoam container like a large soup container from Jason's or something.  They also used to sell small, personal sides, as I would get a small cole slaw big enough for just me.  Guessing they have larger sides for the GAG and the small ones for the Lone Rider.  Hopefully someone comes along with more definite info and pricing. 

• 4 weeks later...

In the interest of research, I paid a visit to Trail's End last evening.

I was waited on by one Guerdie.  A nice lady from Haiti, who doesn't have the greatest command of the English language.

I inquired about ordering extra sides.  She said there were lots of buttons on the cash register to push.  She asked me what I would like to know.  I said I was just trying to find out prices.  She said I had to pick something.  I said, OK, how much for a side order of Cowboy Beans.  She said small or large?  I said small.  She said that will be $1.69.  I said I didn't want to order the beans, I just wanted to know the price.  She didn't understand why.  She said she would have to get the manager to void my order.  I said don't bother the manager, I'll pay the $1.69.

What I learned:  you can order the sides.  In small or large.  A small order of Cowboy Beans is $1.69.  The rest of the information will have to come from another trip.

Here's my receipt in case anyone has any doubts:

81413072_zpsa187b8e1.jpg

If you're wondering about size, the small container in this photo is the cowboy beans.  The larger one is the Mac and Cheese that came with the GAG:

81413073_zpscc6385ea.jpg

I will have to conduct another research trip to get the full price list.

Poor me.

TCD

Yum! I love their beans.

And we're going to be getting another TR.... or at least bonus material.

I was wondering why there wasn't an update yesterday.

There was a last minute trip to WDW- totally spur of the moment.  Twin #2 heads back to school Sunday, and needed a fix.  Twin #1 drove down from Gainesville.  Done.  There will be bonus material added to the end of the current TR.

TCD

If you're wondering about size, the small container in this photo is the cowboy beans.  The larger one is the Mac and Cheese that came with the GAG:

81413073_zpscc6385ea.jpg

TCD

You are going to have to use a mighty small spoon if you want to share those beans with the girls. It looks to amount to about 4-6 beans per person.

You are going to have to use a mighty small spoon if you want to share those beans with the girls. It looks to amount to about 4-6 beans per person.

That photo is deceiving.  The bucket in the back is one of the chicken buckets, if that helps. Two people could share that bean order easily.  I'm the only one who eats the cowboy beans, so we usually don't get them. I ate about half of that order, and the other half is in my fridge along with about 5 pieces of chicken.  I am seeing a nice midnight snack in my future.

TCD

• 1 month later...

Good to know. I wonder if a small mac & cheese is the same price as a small bean?

Good question.  I wonder too.  The thing is the small container of beans was 8 oz, and cost $1.69.

The large container of mac and cheese was 16 oz and cost $3.99.

If that is true of all the sides, then getting two 8 oz sides is cheaper than the 16 oz. That can't be right, can it?

TCD