• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Epcot's coaster is DJD.  You go up, then you go back down.  Your life flashes in front of your eyes.  Actually, the entire history of the world flashes in front of your eyes.  And at the end o

It's been a while. But couldn't they quickly get back and forth between MK and Epcot? Using the monorail? I think I could do it in a day. With the help of some Fiends. I would needs some of you pla

We will take pookie for photo evidence. He's getting tired of hanging out on the bed anyway...

OK, by the definition that a "ride" has to move, here's what I came up with...

MAGIC KINGDOM

1. Astro Orbitor
  2. Barnstormer
  3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  4. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  5. Carousel of Progress
  6. Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  7. Haunted Mansion
  8. It's a Small World
  9. Jungle Cruise
  10. Liberty Square Riverboat
  11. Mad Tea Party
  12. Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  13. Main Street Vehicles
  14. Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  15. Peter Pan's Flight
  16. Pirates of the Caribbean
  17. Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
  18. Space Mountain
  19. Splash Mountain
  20. Tom Sawyer Island Rafts
  21. Tomorrowland Speedway
  22. Tomorrowland Transit Authority
  23. Under the Sea
  24. Walt Disney World Railroad

EPCOT
  25. Ellen's Energy Adventure
  26. Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
  27. Journey into Imagination with Figment
  28. Living with the Land
  29. Maelstrom
  30. Mission: SPACE
  31. The Seas with Nemo & Friends
  32. Soarin'
  33. Spaceship Earth
  34. Test Track

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
  35. The Great Movie Ride
  36. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
  37. Star Tours
  38. Studio Backlot Tour
  39. Toy Story Midway Mania
  40. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

ANIMAL KINGDOM
  41. Dinosaur
  42. Expedition Everest
  43. Kali River Rapids
  44. Kilimanjaro Safaris
  45. Primeval Whirl
  46. TriceraTop Spin
  47. Wildlife Express Train

Don't forget Everest.

Yikes - how did I miss that??

Just edited the list in my prior post.

So with Everest, that's 48. If the parks are open from, 9-am to 12am, you have 15 hours. That's averaging 4 rides an hour. Difficult!

Timing and crowds are huge.  When we did the 24 hours at MK we were there at 6am rope drop and knocked off Space Mtn, Astro Orbiters, Speedway, Tea Cups, Dumbo and Pooh by about 7:30 - and that included stopping for pretzels for breakfast.

Gets a lot harder as the day goes on though.

Under normal operating hours and considering transportation time between parks, whether using Disney Transport or driving, I don't see this as possible.  But as I said earlier, with a handicapped tour guide and a driver who can pick you up and drop you off at gates, it can be done.  (Keep in mind I am not condoning this approach...I'm just being sarcastic to point out that attraction lines and travel times are what makes this quest rather impossible). 

Now, if they run another 24 hour day that certainly changes things.  Still difficult IMO, but maybe could be done.  And I know just the people to try it. 

Under normal operating hours and considering transportation time between parks, whether using Disney Transport or driving, I don't see this as possible.  But as I said earlier, with a handicapped tour guide and a driver who can pick you up and drop you off at gates, it can be done.  (Keep in mind I am not condoning this approach...I'm just being sarcastic to point out that attraction lines and travel times are what makes this quest rather impossible). 

Now, if they run another 24 hour day that certainly changes things.  Still difficult IMO, but maybe could be done.  And I know just the people to try it. 

:smiley-raising-waving-hand:

You could hit AK in early evening and walk on almost everything.

Those Main Street vehicles are the kicker.

I'm thinking this plan requires AM EMH at HS and PM EMH at MK...

Start at HS

Knock off:

Toy Story Midway Mania!

Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Rock 'n' roller Coaster (use single rider if needed)

...right off the bat.  On the right day you could do that in an hour or so.

If things are going well, hit Star Tours and Great Movie Ride.

HS DONE!

Head to MK to knock off Main St vehicles and if it's still early and not so crowded, head to Tomorrowland, grab a FP for Space Mtn, ride Astro Orbiters and Buzz, go to Storybook Circus, ride Barnstormer and Dumbo, catch the train to Main St.

Bug out to Epcot

FP Soarin, ride TT single rider (or vice versa depending on FP return times), hit WS rides in Mexico and Norway. 

Head back towards The Land pavilion, ride Figment on the way. Use FP for Soarin, ride Living With the Land and Nemo.

Cross Innoventions plaza and ride MissionSPACE and EEA (you'll need a nap by now anyway).

Hit DJD on the way out.

Head to AK

FP Safari if needed

Hit Kali and Everest (single rider)

Buzz through Dinoland

Dinosaur and out...

Back to MK

And... you're on your own, but aim for Fantasyland as late as possible and be sure to hit anything that's not open late first.

OK, WHO'S WITH ME???  :rollercoaster:

So with Everest, that's 48. If the parks are open from, 9-am to 12am, you have 15 hours. That's averaging 4 rides an hour. Difficult!

That would be easy if you hire a handicap, pay for a fast pass card and have a group of 12 people that could stand in line for you then you could just cut in line. Or pull my favorite trick and keep calling for Billy while waving and walking past people. :) and no I'm just kidding, I've never done this.

OK.  So having been with you for 24 hours in the Magic Kingdom and knowing what I know, I have edited the list to reflect a true ride.

:smiley-raising-waving-hand:

Those Main Street vehicles are the kicker. (too difficult to bet on.  it has to be something that EVERYONE has a chance to ride)

I'm thinking this plan requires AM EMH at HS and PM EMH at MK...

Start at HS

Knock off:
Toy Story Midway Mania!
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Rock 'n' roller Coaster (use single rider if needed)

...right off the bat.  On the right day you could do that in an hour or so.

If things are going well, hit Star Tours (as long as i can close my eyes) and Great Movie Ride.

HS DONE!

Head to MK to knock off Main St vehicles and if it's still early and not so crowded, head to Tomorrowland, grab a FP for Space Mtn, ride Astro Orbiters and Buzz, go to Storybook Circus, ride Barnstormer and Dumbo, catch the train to Main St.

Bug out to Epcot

FP Soarin, ride TT single rider (or vice versa depending on FP return times), hit WS rides in Mexico and Norway. 

Head back towards The Land pavilion, ride Figment on the way. Use FP for Soarin, ride Living With the Land and Nemo.

Cross Innoventions plaza and ride MissionSPACE and EEA (you'll need a nap by now anyway).

Hit DJD on the way out.

Head to AK

FP Safari if needed

Hit Kali and Everest (single rider)

Buzz through Dinoland

Dinosaur and out...

Back to MK

And... you're on your own, but aim for Fantasyland as late as possible and be sure to hit anything that's not open late first.

OK, WHO'S WITH ME???  :rollercoaster:

say my name?

OK, by the definition that a "ride" has to move, here's what I came up with...

MAGIC KINGDOM

1. Astro Orbitor (Great Photo Ride)
  2. Barnstormer
  3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  4. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
  5. Carousel of Progress
  6. Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  7. Enchanted Tiki Room This is not a ride.  It's an a/c op....
  8. Haunted Mansion
  9. It's a Small World (ipods allowed)
  10. Jungle Cruise
  11. Liberty Square Riverboat
  12. Mad Tea Party
  13. Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  14. Main Street Vehicles (see above rules)
  15. Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (really... ok so long as no stictch)
  16. Peter Pan's Flight
  17. Pirates of the Caribbean
  18. Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
  19. Space Mountain
  20. Splash Mountain
  21. Tom Sawyer Island Rafts (this is hard core...but you have to be back at mk early)
  22. Tomorrowland Speedway
  23. Tomorrowland Transit Authority
  24. Under the Sea
  25. Walt Disney World Railroad

EPCOT
  26. Ellen's Energy Adventure
  27. Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
  28. Journey into Imagination with Figment
  29. Living with the Land
  30. Maelstrom
  31. Mission: SPACE (Green)
  32. The Seas with Nemo & Friends
  33. Soarin'
  34. Spaceship Earth
  35. Test Track

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
  36. The Great Movie Ride
  37. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
  38. Star Tours (i may vomit)
  39. Studio Backlot Tour
  40. Toy Story Midway Mania
  41. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

ANIMAL KINGDOM
  42. Dinosaur 
  43. Expedition Everest
  44. Kali River Rapids
  45. Kilimanjaro Safaris
  46. Primeval Whirl
  47. TriceraTop Spin
  48. Wildlife Express Train

Let's do it... January. Be there or be... boring.

I'll hold your stuff and run for FPs :)

I am in but it doesn't sound like Mo is....

4 parks in a day? Sure!

But I'm not attempting "Ride Everything" unless I think there's a reasonable chance of actually pulling it off.   Even I know my limits... sometimes.   8)

Oh..no, i am not going to four parks in a day and not having a ride challenge....

how about all the coasters in day? TT being Epcot's Coaster...

LOL - Nicki.  Although you're right that Tiki Room doesn't count as a ride... so we're back at 47.

Unfortunately January park hours are way too short to attempt this.

Agreed. I was thinking early March or early June might be a good time. You have longer park hours, but that's not the worst of peak times.

Agreed. I was thinking early March or early June might be a good time. You have longer park hours, but that's not the worst of peak times.

Hmm.... March....

I think Epcot's coaster is DJD.  You go up, then you go back down.  Your life flashes in front of your eyes.  Actually, the entire history of the world flashes in front of your eyes.  And at the end of it you swear you'll never get on that thing again...but of course you do. 

and again, and again...  :rofl2:

I couldn't believe that someone could do all the rides in one day without some sort of help. I googled their adventure and found out that they didn't do it. Tomorrowland speedway was closed due to rain so they rode transit authority again. Also, astro orbiter was closed so they rode Pooh again. They park hopped six times. Six times! What the Fort! Why would you hop so much? They started at MK rode nine rides and then went to HS rode three rides and went to epcot. After seven rides went to AK rode seven rides and then back to HS for three more rides. Back to epcot for the last three rides before heading back to MK to finish their adventure. But with two rides rained out they substituted two rides for them.

8:53am, Main Street vehicles. First ride

10:53am hops to HS

12:51pm hops to Epcot

3:54pm hops to AK

6:54pm hops to HS - ToT, TSM, and Star Tours. In that order.

7:53pm hops to epcot

9:28pm final hop to MK

This is their timeline.

Now I'm not a park hopper but it seems very unlikely that you could arrive at HS at 6:54, ride those three rides and make it to epcot's Soarin, in 59 min. I know there basically across the street from each other but that seems highly unlikely even if you have some sort of front of the line pass.