If you want to hit all 47 rides at Walt Disney World in a single day, you better have comfortable shoes and a plan. That's the advice I gleaned from Shane Lindsay and Ted Tamburo, who attempted a complete day of mechanical Disney ups and downs last month.

Full article...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/the-daily-disney/os-dewayne-bevil-disney-world-rides-20130725,0,7695303.column?page=2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Epcot's coaster is DJD.  You go up, then you go back down.  Your life flashes in front of your eyes.  Actually, the entire history of the world flashes in front of your eyes.  And at the end o

It's been a while. But couldn't they quickly get back and forth between MK and Epcot? Using the monorail? I think I could do it in a day. With the help of some Fiends. I would needs some of you pla

We will take pookie for photo evidence. He's getting tired of hanging out on the bed anyway...

How much time you spend park hopping would be key.

And the time of year.

If you go during slow times you won't run into long waits BUT a lot of rides go down for refurb during slow times.

If you picked a day with AM and PM Extra Magic Hours during a "moderate" time of year, you might get park hours from 8am - midnight-1am ish. 

With a smart touring plan and a whole lot of luck (and as they said, good shoes), I think this might be doable.

You could do it. They were complaining about 16 hours and you guys pulled off 24. Piece of cake ( or should I say cinnamon roll ;)

We've already said that if we do the 24 hours again, our plan is to hit the other 3 parks during the day and MK for the overnight.

Just remember, 24 hours ain't pretty...   8)

Yeah but normally you can't get near TSM without a 60+ wait

I've never waited longer than 15 minutes for it. That's the beauty of rope drop.

But to do it all including the cars on Main Street, I think you'd have to RD the MK on an EMH, get out after a couple things and RD DHS. For example, when I was there in April, MK opened at 8 with 7 AM EMH, but DHS opened at 9. That gives you 2 hours.

I'd like to try it.

And I think I know just the ones crazy enough to attempt it with me...

Here are some of them...

11396_111268612393089_497252532_n.jpg

Did somone say my name?  You know that I am in.  Just let me know the day...

It could only be accomplished by a rich New York City mom and her hired handicapped guide.  Oh, and a chauffeur waiting at the exit of each park to shuttle her to the next one. 

Do not underestimate the power of the WWW Fists Up and then you add in a certain Turkey Pants....