• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was once asked by a local camping buddy if I was really going to pull my camper ALL OF THE WAY to Orlando from north Alabama. Like that is a really long way. I told him that I keep my camper and tru

By Jove, I think I got it! :jumpforjoy

Goofy's Girlfiends?

Giddyupandgo Groupies?

Grumpy's Girlfiends?

Great Gifters?

Gone Goofy?

Grumpy (squared)?

may have to spend some time in the thinking room....

:dass:

You forgot...

Gorgeous Gals! All the fiend ladies are beautiful.

Goofy Guys! All the fiend men are...

Grand Gala! All gatherings are grand!

That was a big hint.

We live about 1050 miles from the Fort in the Cleveland, Ohio area, we usually do the trip in two days, one long day and one short one. 

This summer though we took a trip all the way out to Seattle Washington then drove down to the bottom of Oregon then down to Utah and then back home. The entire trip was a little over 5,500 miles and we did the trip in two weeks. It was really fun and the trailer was super easy to tow. 

You forgot...

Gorgeous Gals! All the fiend ladies are beautiful.

Goofy Guys! All the fiend men are...

Grand Gala! All gatherings are grand!

That was a big hint.

By Jove, I think I got it! :jumpforjoy

I guess the longest I've done in a single trip is.....

Huntsville, AL to Central Indiana.... camped for a few days, then Central Indiana to Sterling, VA....(worked and camped for a few days), then Sterling, VA to Huntsville, AL  Did each of the driving legs in one day.

Another trip I took was Huntsville, AL to the Blue Ridge Mountains in NC, then 12 campers like mine caravanned from NC to Kentucky over the course of a week with stops of 1 or 2 nights along the way. Then I drove home from KY.

For me to the Fort is 690 miles driveway to the Fort. I usually leave in the evening and stop overnight, and sometimes I stay in a hotel also (Have TONS of hotel points, so free beats even a cheap campground).

If you are going to Canada, CDNCruiser will let you park in his driveway for free. Only electric, but you can drain the tanks on his lawn.