Unleash the Villains: TCD's Friday the 13th TR

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank Goodness! I was just in serious withdrawl this weekend and your trip reports really help us get through the hard times! Laura

i like to sit on the porch and watch everyone heading out to the party...  great pics!  we can always count on you to give us a dis fix.  (sigh)  wish i was there...

If you own a Dane, you must be obedient!  Or either you must weigh much more than the dog.

So I hope you still check this...

I was at the soft opening of the Food and Wine festival (awesome!) on Thursday.  Guess who I saw.  All three TCD daughters and their friend.  I seriously freaked out internally.  I refrained from running up to them and hugging them.  I'm sure they would have thought I was some sort of stalker freak like lady.  Anyway, they are adorbs.  And had you been with them, I would have introduced myself.  Let them know that they are famous to some of us weirdos!!  :)  We were there for 9 days!!! 

So I hope you still check this...

I was at the soft opening of the Food and Wine festival (awesome!) on Thursday.  Guess who I saw.  All three TCD daughters and their friend.  I seriously freaked out internally.  I refrained from running up to them and hugging them.  I'm sure they would have thought I was some sort of stalker freak like lady.  Anyway, they are adorbs.  And had you been with them, I would have introduced myself.  Let them know that they are famous to some of us weirdos!!  :)  We were there for 9 days!!! 

What?

You are correct-all three TCD girls and a friend were at the Food and Wine Festival on Thursday night.

They went around together.

And, I toured with a certain grumpy bus pilot and his lovely wife.  

We were going the same way, just a little behind them.

You should have given the oldest TCD DD a War Eagle.  She would have tracked me down for you.

TCD

I can't believe you were there too. 

I had my monkey of a two year old with me and we were in Canada looking at the ducks.  I freed him from the stroller so I couldn't take my eyes off of him for more than a second.  They were across the path walking towards the stinky Scotland booth. 

Question since you are a sushi lover have you tried the seared tuna noodle salad from Sunshine Seasons?  It is really good.  And spicy. 

I'm thinking of doing a trip report but I don't have pictures of everything because it rained a lot on our trip and I had to keep the camera put up most of the time.  :(  And we stayed at pop not the fort.  :( 

I had my monkey of a two year old with me and we were in Canada looking at the ducks.  I freed him from the stroller so I couldn't take my eyes off of him for more than a second.  They were across the path walking towards the stinky Scotland booth. 

Question since you are a sushi lover have you tried the seared tuna noodle salad from Sunshine Seasons?  It is really good.  And spicy. 

I'm thinking of doing a trip report but I don't have pictures of everything because it rained a lot on our trip and I had to keep the camera put up most of the time.  :(  And we stayed at pop not the fort.  :(

We walked through Canada not far behind the girls. And, that Scotland both did reek. They need to do something about that.

I have never tried that salad in Sunshine Seasons.  It must be kind of new.  I will look for it the next time I'm there.

Since you were at the Pop did you get to try the Magic Bands on this trip?  How did you like them?

TCD

I had my monkey of a two year old with me and we were in Canada looking at the ducks. I freed him from the stroller so I couldn't take my eyes off of him for more than a second. They were across the path walking towards the stinky Scotland booth.

Question since you are a sushi lover have you tried the seared tuna noodle salad from Sunshine Seasons? It is really good. And spicy.

I'm thinking of doing a trip report but I don't have pictures of everything because it rained a lot on our trip and I had to keep the camera put up most of the time. :( And we stayed at pop not the fort. :(

Please do a trip report.

What?

You are correct-all three TCD girls and a friend were at the Food and Wine Festival on Thursday night.

They went around together.

And, I toured with a certain grumpy bus pilot and his lovely wife.

We were going the same way, just a little behind them.

You should have given the oldest TCD DD a War Eagle. She would have tracked me down for you.

TCD

I was also there Thursday night. It's a small fiend world.