Unleash the Villains: TCD's Friday the 13th TR

Two thirds of the TCD gang made a last minute surprise visit to WDW for the Friday September 13, 2013 Limited Time Magic event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

We were only at WDW for about five hours.

But we made the best of it.

We had a great time.

You want to see some Limited Time Magic?

How about a Twin #1 and Shan Yu selfie?:

ShanYu_zps1f21bceb.jpg

That's some Limited Time Magic right there.

I have more.

I'll back up and start at the beginning with the next update.

TCD

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank Goodness! I was just in serious withdrawl this weekend and your trip reports really help us get through the hard times! Laura

i like to sit on the porch and watch everyone heading out to the party...  great pics!  we can always count on you to give us a dis fix.  (sigh)  wish i was there...

If you own a Dane, you must be obedient!  Or either you must weigh much more than the dog.

Page 1. I heard how bad it was and am glad I worked the MNSSHP that night.

We had a photographer who couldn't get to work because of traffic. He waited 2 hours in line to get to the parking lot only to be told they aren't letting anyone in. Not even working cast. That's crazy.

We had a photographer who couldn't get to work because of traffic. He waited 2 hours in line to get to the parking lot only to be told they aren't letting anyone in. Not even working cast. That's crazy. So crazy I had to say it twice I guess.....

We were there also can't wait to read your prospective on the night.

What time did y'all go?  I have some stories to tell about how crazy it was.  Both mine, and from other guests we spoke to there.

It was a madhouse.

I'm glad to hear you went. Curt posted on FB they were turning people away, so I wondering if anyone made it.

I'm not surprised.

I expected it to be busy, but not as busy as what we saw.

We had a little delay getting in, but at least we made it.

Page 1.

Good job.

Never knew you were there. Dont know how you missed me.

Yeah, how did I miss you?  It's not like it was crowded or anything.

I'm in! This is one LTM event that I REALLY wish I could have seen.

You and everyone else.

From the time the WDW LTM events were announced, it was clear that this was the only LTM event at WDW this whole year that was unique and worth making a trip to attend.  The turnout proved that.

We had a photographer who couldn't get to work because of traffic. He waited 2 hours in line to get to the parking lot only to be told they aren't letting anyone in. Not even working cast. That's crazy.

Yeah, that's crazy.

What did the idiots who run WDW expect?  Disneyland has had way better events than WDW.  So, WDW gets one LTM event worth attending, and they make it for just one night?  And allow CM's to use their passes to attend?

Based on what we saw, and the people we spoke to, more than half the crowd was CM's.  Just like the Leap Day event.

One would think Disney would take notice of this and bring Villains in a more permanent manner.

That's a valid point.  But you overlooked the fact that WDW is run by a bunch of idiots.

Thank Goodness! I was just in serious withdrawl this weekend and your trip reports really help us get through the hard times!

Laura

I'm sorry that you have hard times to get through.

I hope this helps.

Be sure to read DaveInTenn's trip report which is just getting started.  That will put a smile on your face.

TCD