But it looks like Disney is now letting pets stay in your room. I have heard this was coming but now I know a little more. I taked to this lady and she told Disney she was comimg with 2 dogs and they were not servive dogs and she ask if the could stay in her room and they said yes. Just tell the mousekeeping not to clean yoour room until you have your pets out. They were there for a week

DSC_0183_zps2e0e8edc.jpg

DSC_0188_zps2f44cd0d.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

8am... dog drags butthole on carpet while owners pack up. 11am...maid "cleans". 2pm...toddler plays on floor. Enjoy your stay, folks.

Universal has cute welcome baskets and pet beds for dogs and cats when they check in. Not sure, I'm totally in favor of allowing dogs but I'd sort of like to see what Disney would put in theirs if the

Up arrow awarded.     Wait.   You have a toddler?   Congratulations!!!   But, you need to take that kid to the doctor.  Sounds like he may have a problem.  And you need a box of baby wipes.   TCD

Wow!

I can't believe they would allow this in all resorts.  What about guests with allergies?  What about the liability of a guest being bit by a dog?  What about barking?

I stayed at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal once, and ended up with a room on a pet friendly floor.  You could hear dogs barking as you walked down the hall.  You know how one starts and the others join in?  We were barely in the room on that trip, so it didn't bother me, but I wouldn't have liked being woken up by barking dogs.

Crazy.

TCD

Are they charging a cleaning fee? Any hotel I've stayed at that allows pets charges a cleaning fee.

Does this apply to the GF? Cause I want to go hang out there and look for dogs wearing tutus.

I don't know I think it is new and unknown. I know Universal charged me $50 for both Rudy and Shelby to stay there

I adore my dogs and think of them as family, but I can't say I'm on board with this. I know just in my neighborhood, I seem to be the only one who cleans up after my dogs on walks, not to mention there are lots of little kids (and adults) who are afraid of dogs. And, as TCD mentioned, there's the barking. Besides which, when we are in Disney, we are barely in the room. So, what, I'm going to lug my dogs all that way to keep them cooped up in a room? What's the point? 

Can you see a pit bull, Mastif, or great dane running around the GF? What is Disney thinking? Pets do not belong in Disney Hotels. NO ONE loves your pet like you do.  I am with others here in thinking that there are many pet owners out there that should not be.                 I loved my dog, but would not think it would be a vacation for her to be cooped up in a hotel room all day and half the night while we are at the parks.  We brought her on our first trip to the Fort and she tried to eat our bus.  She was not happy to be away from home AND alone all day. After that she stayed home with our Brother's family and proceeded to eat all the pancakes they were silly enough to leave on the counter.. :clint: