Is there a trick to making reservations at DW restaurants outside the parks?

Just tried to make dinner reservations for the October 15 weekend.  Started with the Hopdedoo and went through every restaurant in all the hotels that offer table service.  Its my DW's birthday and all her three girls, two son-inlaws and 5 gradkids will be there.  We will be staying at the fort and the kids will be staying at Wilderness Lodge.  I found nothing before 9:00pm which will not work for the grand kids.  I know there is someone on this site who books complete vacations but does she make dinner reservations as well?  I would like to avoid cooking steaks at the camp site if I can.

Just tried to make dinner reservations for the October 15 weekend.  Started with the Hopdedoo and went through every restaurant in all the hotels that offer table service.  Its my DW's birthday and all her three girls, two son-inlaws and 5 gradkids will be there.  We will be staying at the fort and the kids will be staying at Wilderness Lodge.  I found nothing before 9:00pm which will not work for the grand kids.  I know there is someone on this site who books complete vacations but does she make dinner reservations as well?  I would like to avoid cooking steaks at the camp site if I can.

for the more popular stuff you need 180 days before.. I think.  if I were you I'd call dining and get them to help you find something.

Jason gave some good advice on this thread..

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/11114-i-am-so-frustrated-with-adrs/?p=304108

I think travel agents generally only handle dining reservations as part of the service of booking your trip for you.

Generally speaking we usually do but I am always happy to help Fiends. 

Umm...if someone wants to pay for the plane ticket. Have ticket will travel. LOL

I'll see your lasagna and raise you...

biscuits and gravy for breakfast.

Stuffed hamburgers with homemade potato chips for lunch.

Grilled steak and/or chicken fajitas with homemade salsa and guacamole that'll knock your socks off. For dinner and the best perfect margarita you'll ever have.

Sounds good Ray. Someone buy him a plane ticket to CT.

How about someone send both of us a ticket to the Fort.

I'll cook and Jason will clean and then Jason can cook and ill clean. That way we will have enough time to take care of you properly.

And that way we will have time to visit fiends at the fort.

I don't think that the Hoop de Do has the late night 9PM seating any longer (at least in March they didn't), but I was successful as a walk in the same day, to get a group of 12 in for the late night seating.

Depends on time of year and how busy Disney is. They had it when we went in July.