I've only had the fish and chips on that list.....but I would say that pretty much ANYTHING at EoS could be on that list, not just the All American.  The place is a Disney bargain. 

The fish and chips and a Bass are my "go to" meal at Epcot....we always get that and enjoy it back in the English gardens. 

Never tried any of that other stuff. 

We have had 2 on the list my favorite is Flame Tree BBQ we always plan a meal there, and Pizza Planet always seems to be a safe spot for a quick lunch plus my youngest could live on pizza. Oh and I would agree with Dave on Earl of Sandwich just about anything there.

Haven't eaten at those spots.

Last time we went to EPCOT, we ate at the Lotus Blossom Cafe in China. Fast food place, but the portions were good sized and the food was fresh.

We also have eaten at France at the bakery. The food was decent, but small portions and overpriced.

At the Contemporary we like the Contempo Cafe, a self serve spot next to Chef Mickey's. I usually get the Roasted Curry Vegetable Salad. They have sandwiches and flatbread choices also along with kids meals.

Fish and Chips are always high on the list - with lots and lots of tartar sauce for both. 

Sister from another Mister!

Fish and Chips are yum.

Pizza Planet - I know some people aren't fans but with allergy boy this is always an easy stress free place to grab a bite

Veggie Burrito at Tortuga - is another must for me.  I don's care for any of the others just the veggie burrito

(personally I found the pork sandwhich, which i had heard some many fiends rave over, yucky)

I'm surprised no one has mention this delightful concoction.

Technically it's not a meal but it sure is good!

Dole Whip

photo-11.jpg

Can only be found at 2 locations 

• Captain Cook’s – Located in Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Captain Cook’s offers a self-serve Dole Whip machine! Oh yeahhhhhh…
  •  
  • Aloha Isle – Located in Adventureland in Magic Kingdom Park, Aloha Isle offers Dole Whip in pineapple, orange, vanilla or swirled. You can also get your favorite Dole Whip float style with pineapple juice.

And then I just found this...

A Blast From the Past !!!!!

UPDATE: If Pineapple or orange sherbet-like flavors aren’t your thing, the Sunshine Tree Terrace has brought back Citrus Swirls, not to be confused with the orange available at Aloha Isle, the Citrus Swirl features tart frozen orange juice – much more of a slushy consistency, and vanilla soft serve ice cream. It’s available in a cup OR a cone, too! It took me a few tries to like it over the sweeter offerings at Aloha Isle, but it is now my preferred frozen snack in Adventureland. Sometimes the machines can be a bit cranky, but if you’re lucky you can enjoy this delicious treat and visit the Orange Bird while you’re at it!

I remember getting these when we first visited the Magic Kingdom back in 1977. The stand was right next to the Tiki Room. That's when the had the OrangeBird symbols all over that area.  We got these for our kids in later visits, but then they disappeared.