I just gave a Fort Fiends card to......

Here's the deal.  Give a card to a potential FF.Net member, get their name and where they're from. 

Post the information on this thread.

If they join you get 5 points.

First one to amass 100 points........gets to be the first one to 100.  I don't have any thing to give away.  But bragging rights are cool.  Right?

Gave a card to Jim & Cindy from Chicago.  Waiting on 5 points.

You gave me one last week and I already belong so I think you should get at least 2 points for that.

Here's the deal. Give a card to a potential FF.Net member, get their name and where they're from.

Post the information on this thread.

If they join you get 5 points.

First one to amass 100 points........gets to be the first one to 100. I don't have any thing to give away. But bragging rights are cool. Right?

Gave a card to Jim & Cindy from Chicago. Waiting on 5 points.

I thought Jim and Cindy lived in Beverly Hills with their kids Brandon and Brenda. Are you trying to pull a fast one?

does it count that every one of my customers from my jersey site gets a card in with their jersey?  :)

Sorry I missed your question.  It will only be allowed if you take the time to post their names and home area in this thread.

Of course it is understood that "Your Hindlessness" can change the RULES as she sees fit.

By the way Kevin, and his great kids Ryan & Sarah, from Ontario.  Half hour from Detroit.  Today is Ryan's 9th birthday!!  Nother five points, almost there.