Toy Story of Terror Halloween TV Special

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-review-toy-story-of-terror-on-abc-20131016,0,7153036.story#axzz2iZCPjRhQ

It has already debuted and I have it saved on the DVR, but we haven't watched it yet.

If you keep checking ABC Family, ABC, and Disney Channel, I am pretty sure I have seen it listed a few more times on the satellite guide.

My tween/teen sons and I watched it and thought it was a little weird, but then that became what we enjoyed about it. Now we've been quoting lines from it which has made us want to watch it again. We all agreed it's probably a little too weird for really young kids if that was the intended audience. We also missed some of the characters, like Hamm.

"And so it begins" - Mr. Pricklepants

My tween/teen sons and I watched it and thought it was a little weird, but then that became what we enjoyed about it. Now we've been quoting lines from it which has made us want to watch it again. We all agreed it's probably a little too weird for really young kids if that was the intended audience. We also missed some of the characters, like Hamm.

"And so it begins" - Mr. Pricklepants

This makes me want to watch it with mine…….11 and 13 year old boys.  We are constantly quoting movies and TV.  They get a lot of material from "The Regular Show".  Do yours watch that one?

Until they stopped showing new episodes, we also all enjoyed Gravity Falls on Disney channel.  So many funny quotes from that one!

FYI

Rebroadcast Times

October 19th, 8pm EDT - ABC Family
October 20th, 7:30pm EDT - ABC Family
October 25th, 8pm EDT - Disney Channel
October 26th, 11am EDT - Disney Channel
October 28th, 7:30pm EDT - Disney XD
October 29th, 7pm EDT - Disney XD
October 30th, 7:30pm EDT - Disney Junior
October 31st, 5pm EDT - Disney Junior
November 27th, 9:45pm EDT - Disney Channel