You "CAN" live in WDW.....if you have the "buck-o's"

I can't believe they didn't mention that your 7 million dollar home it is right next door to the campground.

I know.  The people marketing that place are dumb.

I would advertise the Fort as an amenity.  They could hop in a canoe and paddle it to the Meadow Pool Snack Bar and get a smothered hot dog.  Them rich folk would love that!

They could probably bump the price up another half mil.

TCD

I know.  The people marketing that place are dumb.

I would advertise the Fort as an amenity.  They could hop in a canoe and paddle it to the Meadow Pool Snack Bar and get a smothered hot dog.  Them rich folk would love that!

They could probably bump the price up another half mil.

TCD

For $7 Mil, the snack bar will probably deliver your hot dog to you in a little imitation paddle wheeler!  I want that job.

I have bought a lot and will be parking the Outback on it. Think of it as Joe Biden living next to Cousin Eddie. It will be epic.

I think I read one of the perks is lifetime passes and concierge transportation around the world

From their website:

For each closing on a homesite or completed home by December 31, 2013, the household will receive five complimentary Golden Oak Resident Passes each year for three years. Each Golden Oak Resident Pass includes One Premium Annual Pass and separately, five additional one-day Theme Park tickets.

So it looks like no lifetime passes

I would say they have deannexed the property out of Reedy Creek. From their website

– Q9. What municipality governs the homes at Golden Oak?

A9. Golden Oak represents the first opportunity for Guests to enjoy homeownership at Walt Disney World® Resort. Golden Oak residents are under the governance of Orange County.

Disney has always been good about making sure there are no voters in Reedy Creek other than those working for and controlled by Disney

So when it comes down to it, like Celebration it is designed by Disney, but no longer "on property"