From The Fort to...Contemporary, Floridian,Poly...?

Hello from The Fort!

Is there a thread on here I cannot find that lists the best way to get places from The Fort?

I am trying to figure out how to get us from the Fort to the Comtemporary, Floridian, and the Poly...I looked in the welcome packet and it does not tell you much about how to get around.  

Another question I had was, are Scooters go on the Monorail? We are taking my Mom our to a few restaurants a we are not sure if she can bring the scooter.

Thank you in advance for any direction  :clint:

Laura

Oh! Yeah I thought of that, but I cannot get her scooter on the little boat. BUT she may be able to hoove it a short while. The Little boat at the Fort goes to the Contemporary? I was thinking it just went to Fort Wilderness.....? 

There are two sides to the dock at the Fort Wilderness marina.

One side goes to the MK (usually that will be a big boat that can accommodate ECV's).

The other to the Contemporary Resort and Wilderness Lodge (usually this will be a small boat that cannot accommodate ECV's).  This boat goes in a repeating circle between the resorts.  On busy days, they will have a boat going in each direction, so pay attention.  You may want to wait for the one going directly to the resort you're going to.

TCD

Oh! Yeah I thought of that, but I cannot get her scooter on the little boat. BUT she may be able to hoove it a short while. The Little boat at the Fort goes to the Contemporary? I was thinking it just went to Fort Wilderness.....? 

There are two sides to the dock at the Fort Wilderness marina.

One side goes to the MK (usually that will be a big boat that can accommodate ECV's).

The other to the Contemporary Resort and Wilderness Lodge (usually this will be a small boat that cannot accommodate ECV's).  This boat goes in a repeating circle between the resorts.  On busy days, they will have a boat going in each direction, so pay attention.  You may want to wait for the one going directly to the resort you're going to.

TCD

But we have been there when the " BIG BOAT" has taken an ECV to the Contemporary from the Fort.

Hey!  I like that idea Carol!  Thanks I think we will do that next time, I thought about that but was not sure where to do that.  We did end up taking the little boat (Thank you all for the info) and it worked out great, my Mom felt great to not be in the scooter for once I think she is self conscious about it even though she should not be. We had a great dinner at Chef Mickeys, although Pluto did try to steal Lukas's (11 Mo) Cheerios. One thing I did NOT think about was the little boats can get COLD for people like my older Mom who get cold easily. the ride there was cold the ride back just about froze her!

Thanks again all!

Laura