Hello my FF friends , got home last might @ 10. WE miss the Fort life already  .We're happy to finally be able to put faces to the names .     had a great time at the Grand Gathering . Thanks for voting us in .Special thanks to Grandma and Grumpy for getting us started , TnBob and Rich for inviting us to the GG ,TJ and AuburnJen for getting our site sign to us .Thank you one and all for being welcoming to us . We had a great time and Fort Fiends made better .See you all next fall                    Not THAT Monte

Your username makes me LOL.  I did wonder.

Thanks for the welcome . It was suggested that I clarify my screen name.

Hi Diane and NOT THAT Monte!  Mo here.  Just wanted to say it was nice to meet you and I soooooooooo love that you changed your screen name!!!

:rofl2:

But the "Other guy" is MONTY....other wise do you think I would have invited him and Diane to join us......:rotfl6:

Thanks to all for making us feel welcome , we are happy with all our new friends ,er , fiends . Glad you all got a chuckle , and how much will it cost me to make that video disappear ?

Disappear? :rofl2:

Attention those seeking membership in the NFO, forward a copy of above mentioned video to Our Fearless Leader and I will personally recommend your membership into the NFO.

In case you're wondering about the title, I hounded Monte and Diane into posting when I spiked them.

I think that Lou may have tried to hound my husband and I into posting more when we met him in January. As you can see, we don't mind very well. Get me in person and I'm all "blah blah blab blah" but online I just lurk around and keep quiet most of the time. Doesn't make sense, now does it? I always think I'm too long-winded to type my thoughts out. We'll be leaving for the Fort in 10 short days, and will be checking in on Dec 2. Maybe I should set a personal goal to POST, POST, POST before we hit the road?!

Hijack... I saw a reference to a video and a reference to the leader of the NFO... 

It made me think.... there are many new Fiends who have not seen DIT's Harlem Shake video. That is sad. 

Feeling a bit left out, where is the link to said video! :suspense:

I always think I'm too long-winded to type my thoughts out. We'll be leaving for the Fort in 10 short days, and will be checking in on Dec 2. Maybe I should set a personal goal to POST, POST, POST before we hit the road?!

I think I have the market cornered on long-winded posts (right Bob??) so no worries there!

And as the unofficial Content Po-Po I think you should definitely POST, POST, POST!!  :jumpforjoy

That never gets old!!!