What the heck I'm I doing wrong?

I've tried for the last four days to get reservations for BOG. Our trip is may 31st- June 13th. So it's 180 days out. What time does the online system start taking rezzies? Should I call first thing in the morning?

WTF I'm I doing wrong? I know its the most popular restaurant but hasn't it been open long enough that it shouldn't be so difficult to get a table?

Thanks

Ok this SMB. I've gotten up at 5:00am yesterday and this morning to try to get reservations for 6 at BOG. This morning is my last chance to get the Rez for all of our group. And I tried at 4:55 and they weren't taking rezzies for the 7 of June but right at 5:00 am they were. And at 5:01 it said no rezzies aviable. WTF! Every table was booked in one minute!

So I called Disney dining and the CM was a bit surprised also. After some research she tells me that they are not taking any reservations after 6:00 pm for the entire week we will be there and that's why all the times between 4:00 -6:00 are booked solid. I asked why no Rez after 6:00

And she check with a supervisor and they had no idea.

Is there a CM on this board that can find out why?

Or does someone know who I can call to find out why and if they are going to release these times.

It seemed like Someone does not want us to eat at BOG.

But thanks to a very helpful CM I now have three Rez on the 7th. One at 4:50 for 2 guests. 1 at 4:55 for 2 and one at 5:05 for 2. Hopefully when we check in (early) they'll be able to seat us together.

Ok this SMB. I've gotten up at 5:00am yesterday and this morning to try to get reservations for 6 at BOG. This morning is my last chance to get the Rez for all of our group. And I tried at 4:55 and they weren't taking rezzies for the 7 of June but right at 5:00 am they were. And at 5:01 it said no rezzies aviable. WTF! Every table was booked in one minute!

So I called Disney dining and the CM was a bit surprised also. After some research she tells me that they are not taking any reservations after 6:00 pm for the entire week we will be there and that's why all the times between 4:00 -6:00 are booked solid. I asked why no Rez after 6:00

And she check with a supervisor and they had no idea.

Is there a CM on this board that can find out why?

Or does someone know who I can call to find out why and if they are going to release these times.

It seemed like Someone does not want us to eat at BOG.

But thanks to a very helpful CM I now have three Rez on the 7th. One at 4:50 for 2 guests. 1 at 4:55 for 2 and one at 5:05 for 2. Hopefully when we check in (early) they'll be able to seat us together.

It sounds to me like the problem might not be BOG, but Belle herself.  Maybe she is your Ms White.  Elusive and angry, and unwilling to let you dine in her castle.  Good luck.   

It sounds to me like the problem might not be BOG, but Belle herself.  Maybe she is your Ms White.  Elusive and angry, and unwilling to let you dine in her castle.  Good luck.   

It's the Beast's castle, Belle lives over in her cottage, remember?

It sounds to me like the problem might not be BOG, but Belle herself. Maybe she is your Ms White. Elusive and angry, and unwilling to let you dine in her castle. Good luck.

You maybe right.

We tried to get a rezzie for our Christmas 2012 trip, our summer 2013 trip, our upcoming Christmas trip and she has denied us entry all three times. But even though we may be sitting at three different tables she will be mine this summer. Hahaha!!!

Unfortunately Ray, you've decided to come during the start of the busy summer season.

Even though it's just starting, it will still be around the 8+ mark on the crowd level chart during the week, and 9+ on Fri & Sat.

Based on what I've observed and encountered the last few years, it wouldn't surprise me if it's even a little higher.

With the Mine Coaster open, MK will be a zoo at times.

Unfortunately Ray, you've decided to come during the start of the busy summer season.

Even though it's just starting, it will still be around the 8+ mark on the crowd level chart during the week, and 9+ on Fri & Sat.

Based on what I've observed and encountered the last few years, it wouldn't surprise me if it's even a little higher.

With the Mine Coaster open, MK will be a zoo at times.

I understand its the busy time. The problem is that they are not full this week. They aren't taking any reservations that week after 6:00 pm. No body at Disney dining seems to know why.

Can't you, with your insider contacts find out why?

Call Disney dining and try to get a Rez for June 7 after 6:00 pl and they will tell you that there's nothing available. Then ask them to look at the venue itself and they will discover that there are no reservations made after 6:00 and they don't know why. Apparently there are plenty of spots open. They're just not able to make a Rex for those times and dates.

Can't you, with your insider contacts find out why?

I checked "The HUB" when you first posted it and nothing came up. Currently the calendar does show that the operating hours for June are normal.

This has happened before with other locations and it eventually sorts itself out.

It could be special events for that week, a quick part time refurb, a reservation system issue, the chef is cutting back on his hours, who knows.

All you can do is just keep trying, something will change.

can you even get in stand by?  I really wanted to go there last time but we could not get reservations either. and my husband is NOT a patient person.

Unfortunately there's no stand by list.  You can try walking up, but odds are slim.  And even then, they tell people that they do not keep a waiting list and that you just have to keep coming up and checking to see if you can get in on a cancellation.