It's actually been a pretty quiet week - relatively speaking. I think this is only the 3rd MK closure all week, and IIRC the others were just brief Phase 2 closures.

NYE is usually the craziest day of all, so not a surprised at the Phase 3 today.  Wonder if/when it'll hit Phase 4?

It's actually been a pretty quiet week - relatively speaking. I think this is only the 3rd MK closure all week, and IIRC the others were just brief Phase 2 closures.

NYE is usually the craziest day of all, so not a surprised at the Phase 3 today.  Wonder if/when it'll hit Phase 4?

Post #6 was a 3.5, which is a new Phase closing status.

I think Lou is making that up.

It does sound like something I'd make up, but it's not.

Unfortunately when they update an advisory, the old one disappears, so I can't quote exactly what a 3.5 is.

I did read it, and I think it's just WDW resort guests and AP holders only.

If it reverts back to a 3.5, I'll copy an paste it.

3.5 = only schmuckface bus drivers are allowed in   8)

No, no, no, that's 2.75.

Here it is.

3.5 is the same as a 3 except that it won't allow guests with a pre-purchased Magic Kingdom 1 Day Park ticket.

Guests who have pre-purchased a Magic Kingdom 1 Day park ticket will be advised that the Magic Kingdom Park is full and they are welcome to visit another park. These Guests must exchange their ticket at park entry with Guest Relations prior to entering another Theme Park.

Here it is.

3.5 is the same as a 3 except that it won't allow guests with a pre-purchased Magic Kingdom 1 Day Park ticket.

Guests who have pre-purchased a Magic Kingdom 1 Day park ticket will be advised that the Magic Kingdom Park is full and they are welcome to visit another park. These Guests must exchange their ticket at park entry with Guest Relations prior to entering another Theme Park.

Do they get the price difference between a MK ticket and another park ticket refunded to them?

Here it is.

Ah... so this came about as a result of the new "MK costs more" ticket that popped up this year.

I wonder if that was in the fine print when people bought those tix?