A pre-Christmas vacation to Gatlinburg

That's disappointing to hear your experience at Smokey Mtn Brewery wasn't as good as in the past.  That's been our favorite place in Gburg.  

For anyone curious about the Ober Gatlingburg tram, you should do it once.  The views are incredible.  

We've not had a calzone from Best Italian but we've eaten there.  They have those garlic butter rolls....man those are good.  Will have to get their calzone next time.  

That's disappointing to hear your experience at Smokey Mtn Brewery wasn't as good as in the past.  That's been our favorite place in Gburg.  

For anyone curious about the Ober Gatlingburg tram, you should do it once.  The views are incredible.  

We've not had a calzone from Best Italian but we've eaten there.  They have those garlic butter rolls....man those are good.  Will have to get their calzone next time.

I actually stumbled upon this report and read page 2 first only to see the smoky mountain brewery was a bad experience. Went I went to page one it was Cherokee grill nor SMB. Whew..... I was glad since we have never had a bad meal at SMB. Love the report. The smokies are our favorite place with Maui a hard second and the fort a steady 3rd. Glad you all saw a little snow. We had to cancel our annual 4th of July trip last year due to work schedules and the wife and I hate bitting off all our nails pulling 35 ft of a mini apartment that far. I think this year will be a cabin rental

I can't see the darn pic's for some reason from my work computer, DAMN the man..

I missed you by a day, the little ones and I invaded Pigeon Forge the day after you left, we had a wonderful time to, Dollywood was not a bit crowded and I was happy to find out they keep alot of those propane heaters throughout the park, so even though it was 30 degrees, we really didnt get that cold!  I love that area, looking forward to going back at Memorial Day and this year we are doing the 4th there as well. 

I'll check this out again when I get home :)

I actually stumbled upon this report and read page 2 first only to see the smoky mountain brewery was a bad experience. Went I went to page one it was Cherokee grill nor SMB. Whew..... I was glad since we have never had a bad meal at SMB.

They day had passed by quickly and once again it was time for dinner.  This time we decided to go to the Smoky Mountain Brewery.  I have to say we were disappointed here as well.  The service just does not seem to be as good as it once was.  

Yvonne mentioned a disappointing experience at SMB too.  (kind of ironic that the initials are SMB).  I have always had good experieces there so was also disappointed to read this.  Hopefully was just a bad night. 

Yvonne mentioned a disappointing experience at SMB too.  (kind of ironic that the initials are SMB).  I have always had good experieces there so was also disappointed to read this.  Hopefully was just a bad night.

My bad.... Can't read this morning :)

• 1 month later...