Disney Food Blog has posted full Flower & Garden Festival menus

Here's the link. http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2014/02/16/news-2014-epcot-flower-and-garden-festival-full-food-menus/

We had some really good food last time. I think the food options were underappreciated last year, and I've heard even less about them this year.

Thoughts?

Anyone going?

Anyone going?

I hope not. For me, it's a snooze fest.

I have zero desire to grow flowers and have even less desire to grow food in my back yard. Isn't that why they have stores where you can buy already made food.

Oh, here we go, but it doesn't taste as good as what you can grow in your back yard, yeah, right, I'll suffer through it.

When they come up with a seed that grows pizza and wine, then I'll have a garden.

I did my duty and went last year. Once every ten years is enough.

They replaced the Beet Lolipop with a Caprese Pushup?  I guess the caprese sounds better than the beets, but I'm still not sad I'm missing it.  

WHAT?

No Beet Lollipops?

This is the last straw.  Well, maybe not.

At least they are calling the Caprese thingy a pushup instead of a lollipop.  Calling the beet thingy a lollipop was a pretty outrageous lie.

I'll take one for the team and stop by for a Caprese Pushup.

TCD

Definitely on my list for "one of these days"!  Menus sound yummy and it's good to see they finally got this one right...

Now if only they'd keep that on the menu year round!

Why can't they just have the rum option at Capt Cooks at the Poly?

Piggylicous” bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzel crunch featuring Nueske’s® Applewood Smoked Bacon

:bravo: that sounds interesting

Doesn't it? Yummy!

Definitely on my list for "one of these days"!  Menus sound yummy and it's good to see they finally got this one right...

Now if only they'd keep that on the menu year round!

I think the menu looks good too. We liked it when we went last year.

WHAT?

No Beet Lollipops?

This is the last straw.  Well, maybe not.

At least they are calling the Caprese thingy a pushup instead of a lollipop.  Calling the beet thingy a lollipop was a pretty outrageous lie.

I'll take one for the team and stop by for a Caprese Pushup.

TCD

The Caprese thing sounds way better though! I wonder if the booths will be as dead as last year. I thought it was an underappreciated event.

We'll be there the last week it runs.  From what I've read the food is under appreciated versus Food & Wine which I'm guessing it should be?  We will have been to both after this next trip, and we is me and the mini monsters.  I enjoyed the F&W but the girls weren't too impressed.  I'm thinking there is more for them to do and the food choices are more along the lines of something my kids would eat.  We do a good size garden every year so this is more of something they can relate to.  And of course being little girls, flowers are awesome!  

We'll be there the last week it runs.  From what I've read the food is under appreciated versus Food & Wine which I'm guessing it should be?  We will have been to both after this next trip, and we is me and the mini monsters.  I enjoyed the F&W but the girls weren't too impressed.  I'm thinking there is more for them to do and the food choices are more along the lines of something my kids would eat.  We do a good size garden every year so this is more of something they can relate to.  And of course being little girls, flowers are awesome!  

I love all the flowers! And in past years, they've had a butterfly garden and playgrounds. The shrimp and grits from last year are returning, and they are not to be missed!

Why can't they just have the rum option at Capt Cooks at the Poly?

Pretty please?!?!?!

... I wonder if the booths will be as dead as last year. I thought it was an underappreciated event.

I wonder how many people were even aware that the food was going to be such a big part of the event last year?  I mean, most normal people that don't spend all their time digging for the latest info on all things WDW?   8)

Our only trip to F&G was in April 2011.  I was so looking forward to the event, but I was sorely disappointed in its execution.  Other than the butterfly house and more flowers and topiaries in EPCOT, big deal.  Certainly not worth the expense of a trip.

But the addition of food is awesome.  Kind of combines F&G with F&W.