4,000th post mini TR

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome posts!  At this rate I will have plent of time to plan my 4,000 th post, probably around the time my little girl gets married! 

PS - as I sit and type this reply, I have 4 framed photos of Rachel and I on the desk from our time at Daddy/daughter dances.  I need to scan those and save them for her 16th birthday!

Awesome posts!  At this rate I will have plent of time to plan my 4,000 th post, probably around the time my little girl gets married! 

PS - as I sit and type this reply, I have 4 framed photos of Rachel and I on the desk from our time at Daddy/daughter dances.  I need to scan those and save them for her 16th birthday!

Great idea!  

I'd start planning now. TRs are not as easy to do as I thought. And this is a short easy one.

Scan away brother. They grow up so fast. Our son is already 26.

Cupcakes AND sweet daddy/daughter moments.....   

You're trying to reduce me to a KFK puddle of tears aren't you?  

Ray is evil that way.  He also knows how this stuff affects me too....all the daddy/daughter memories.  But he's the one who will be crying in the end.  Someday these pictures will make him bawl, and then we can all feel vindicated.  Bwahahahaha!!

Ray is evil that way. He also knows how this stuff affects me too....all the daddy/daughter memories. But he's the one who will be crying in the end. Someday these pictures will make him bawl, and then we can all feel vindicated. Bwahahahaha!!

If it makes you feel better I already look at older pictures and get all teared up.