No Longer a Rumor- Anna and Elsa moving to Princess Fairytale Hall

The rumor is it could be happening on April 20th.

From Kenny the Pirate....

http://kennythepirate.com/2014/03/12/are-anna-and-elsa-moving-to-fairytale-hall-in-the-magic-kingdom/

Any CMs have info? I'd think the photographers would know.... right Devores? 

Not confirming or denying the rumor, just making comments. There are allot of rumors running around about the two sisters and thier future fate. I've heard em all and none hold any weight over the other.

One has Norway in EPCOT trying to pen a contract to keep them there for a year and have exclusive Frozen rights in the parks.

Another is fairy tale hall. There are others.

I would just like to make an observation.

A new parade was just debuted at the MK. A parade that celebrates Fantasyland and all it's characters. All the characters in the parade are from Fantasyland, except Ana and Elsa. I sign of what's to come?

Not sure. But it's interesting that they are in the parade.

To be honest with you, I didn't read the article. But I will assume it is his opinion based off some obscure piece of information he found.

Ok, Read the article. And in just a few mins, I poke holes in his theory.

I was unable to recreate his "screen shot" without using photoshop, so I place no confidence in that piece of evidence.

Yes, its true that after Apr 19, the times listed for Ana and Elsa are listed as "Call for availability". Lets not forget that last month, the same thing occurred. Ana and Elsa actually disappeared from the show schedules at EPCOT for 2 weeks, yet kept meeting. This could all be due to the contract between Norway and Disney. Nothing put in stone until finalized.

Furthermore, after March 29, the fairies are listed the same way.

Adding more fuel to the fire, Rapunzel and Cinderella both have meet times separate from each other all the way through the end of April. This tells me they are not moving. So, Ana and Elsa may be moving, but I would not bet the house on PFTH as their new home. Besides, Cindy doesn't want a queen meeting in her castle. That's for her princess friends.

To be honest with you, I didn't read the article. But I will assume it is his opinion based off some obscure piece of information he found.

Ok, Read the article. And in just a few mins, I poke holes in his theory.

I was unable to recreate his "screen shot" without using photoshop, so I place no confidence in that piece of evidence.

Yes, its true that after Apr 19, the times listed for Ana and Elsa are listed as "Call for availability". Lets not forget that last month, the same thing occurred. Ana and Elsa actually disappeared from the show schedules at EPCOT for 2 weeks, yet kept meeting. This could all be due to the contract between Norway and Disney. Nothing put in stone until finalized.

Furthermore, after March 29, the fairies are listed the same way.

Adding more fuel to the fire, Rapunzel and Cinderella both have meet times separate from each other all the way through the end of April. This tells me they are not moving. So, Ana and Elsa may be moving, but I would not bet the house on PFTH as their new home. Besides, Cindy doesn't want a queen meeting in her castle. That's for her princess friends.

I've been wondering if they'd meet where the princesses used to be. So this thing with making a deal with Norway. Why do they have to do that? Is Norway one of the pavillions run by the actual country? Maybe they'll throw in some cash to build a better place and keep them?

They are going to scrap Avatarland and build Arendelle and Elle's castle/mountain instead. Anna and Elle will meet there. They will be coming to the new Scandinavian section of animal kingdom. The reindeer petting zoo will fit in with the AK theme.

That would actually probably sell better than Avatarland. :rofl2:

I've been wondering if they'd meet where the princesses used to be. So this thing with making a deal with Norway. Why do they have to do that? Is Norway one of the pavillions run by the actual country? Maybe they'll throw in some cash to build a better place and keep them?

That's one rumor I heard as well. The area is already set up for FP+. Just need to re theme the interior.

Norway is sponsored by the Norwegian government. They already have the Princess dining and now want Frozen. Im sure Disney will include a better meet area in the deal if it goes that way. Can you imagine waiting 3 hours in the summer heat with no shade. People would be dropping like flies.

Interesting! Are they also staying in Norway? They could do both.

No, but there was no mention of this being temporary or permanent. This could be a temp solution until a more permanent one can be made.