Yep, soak it in the husks for a couple hours and lay it on the grill.  It's done when the husks are dry and starting to char.  Watch it when you peel it, though, it will release some really hot steam.

Trim the top of the husk. Put on the grill (gas type), medium heat. Turn about 4 times while cooking. Done when the outer husk is brown & but not too much charing.

Those silicone cooking gloves work well to handle them while pulling off the husk.

Butter & light sprinkling of Tony Chachere's is our favorite.

When we do corn on the grill, we use Paula Deen's recipe:

Shuck the corn.  Slather the ears in mayonnaise (trust me...sounds gross, but it's awesome!).  Roll in parmesan cheese.  Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili powder.  Wrap in tin foil.  Grill over medium heat, turning frequently, for about 15 minutes.

We love our corn this way!!!  :banana:

Shuck the corn.  Slather the ears in mayonnaise (trust me...sounds gross, but it's awesome!).  Roll in parmesan cheese.  Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili powder.  Wrap in tin foil.  Grill over medium heat, turning frequently, for about 15 minutes.

We love our corn this way!!!  :D

That Paula Deen - always into the health food.

In the husk like every one has said, but if it's not all dried out I don't soak it first.  If you don't want to fire up the grill and have access to

a microwave..........in the husk on high for three min per ear.  Let it stand for 2 min ...peel the husk back one leaf at a time. then you can grab the silk from the top and pull it all off. The peeled back husk makes a dandy handle that's not super hot. :rofl2:

We love our corn this way!!!  :rofl2:

We do this too expect not parmesan cheese. (will try it next time though)  It is sooooooo good!

I peal the ears back and tied it with some twine or rope to use as a handle,...husk it (de-silk it, whatever you call it :rant:) then I soak it in melted butter and season salt (Lawry's) and put it on the grill using the ears as my handle and slowly turn it ever 1-2 minutes until nicely roasted.....SO YUMMY!

We love our corn this way!!!  :waycool:

I've got to try it this way. I love corn, but it doesn't like me so I only eat it about twice a summer season.