Just upgraded to greywolf 26dbs...any known issues w wolfs?

Just upgraded from 22' non-slider nomad joey to a greywolf 26dbs.  Anyone have any pitfalls to be aware of with greywolf trailers or for that matter in general when owning a trailer with a slide.  I have the towing aspect all covered, so the tow police need not reply.  I am more interested in there are any quirks or common problems greywolf/Cherokee trailers have and of course owner opinions.

thanks in advance

frank

Here are a few pictures from dealer......

post-9448-0-66435200-1395956395_thumb.jppost-9448-0-09991100-1395956399_thumb.jppost-9448-0-22554100-1395956402_thumb.jp

There's a guy who lives down the road from me who has one. If I see him I will ask if he has any issues.

Did you know that domestic dogs share 99% of their genetic material with wolves?

There's a guy who lives down the road from me who has one. If I see him I will ask if he has any issues.

Did you know that domestic dogs share 99% of their genetic material with wolves?

Did you know that southeastern CT is being terrorized by wolf/dog hybrids. Now ya know. 

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/State-Looking-Into-Wolf-Dog-Attacks-in-Southeastern-Connecticut-252281481.html

I did see that info on a dog food tv ad.  I do not have a dog or wolf, he is just another child, who is under two years old and weighs over 140lbs.  a big boned toddler.