Our daughter, Kimberly, was selected to parade with the kids at the end of the show last Christmas.  Shw was in heaven, as she is much of the time.  She and her pusher had the greatest time.  We are definitely looking forward to our next visit in the new theatre.

Thanks.  We'll have to try that this year.  We rarely get to that side of the park, but stay on the Safari and Camp Minnie-Mickey, with a stop at the BBQ place. AK is not my favorite park..

Just so you know- Camp Minnie Mickey is closed.  That's where they're building Avatarland.

The Lion King show is being moved to a new theater which is now in the area of the Safari.

You can take a path from there to the Nemo theater.  Watch out though, that's the path that Devine hangs lurks around.

TCD

• 3 weeks later...

Inside the Magic has posted an article of the reopening of the Festival of the Lion King show in it's new location in Harambe, along with a bunch of photos...

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2014/06/festival-of-the-lion-king-returns-to-walt-disney-world-in-new-animal-kingdom-area-with-same-classic-show/

It might be a waste. Depends on how good our seats are.

Oh speaking of... and forgive me if this has already been mentioned... we went to the Nemo show last Friday without a FP.  We were towards the front of the line with only a dozen or so people in front of us, but by the time they let us most of the seats in the center of the theater had been taken - I'm assuming by people with FP+

Not that there's really a terrible seat in there, but if you have your heart set on being dead center, you might want to use FP+

I also like toward the end when they sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight", especially the A-weema-weh part.

Hi, Judy!  My crowd loves the entire show, always has, so hopefully there won't be too many changes in the new space.  But you're right, "TLST" (my youngest calls it that lion song) is the best part!  I usually end up randomly singing the song the rest of the day!

Laurel

FOTLK show is the same as before. DW and I didn't notice any changes to the show. They may have freshened up the costumes but that's about it.

FP+ did allows us in earlier than the rest of the crowd and we were able to get great seats. So for us it wasn't a Wasted FP+ Because nephew(4) loved it and I like sitting in the first rows.

Below is from Mouse's mouth.

"Festival of the Lion King will return as the same show our Guests know and love, but in the new Harambe Theatre located in the Africa section of the park."

What he said